Tried out a new Williams slot: Cool Jewels (and I love it!)

Wolfie

Dormant Account
I was looking to try some new slots yesterday and although I hate those bejeweled type games I decided to give Cool Jewels (Williams) a try. Could not seem to hit anything for the first 30-40 euros and quit. Switched to another slot (Gonzo's Quest) where I won 250 euro in the bonus game on a 0,40 euo bet. Pretty happy with that of course. I withdrew 170 euro and decided to play with the rest. Picked Cool Jewels again, and vowed to play it at least untill I had hit one bonus round. First spin I got the bonus and all kinds of crazy stuff happened. Free spins, multipliers, exploding symbols, extra wilds. When I was done I had won 100 euro on a 50 cent bet. And now I am hooked.

In Cool Jewels you have to match at least 4 connecting symbols, after which they explode and new symbols fall into place. There are several special Wild symbols that give you extra powers when they trigger. If there are two special symbols that are next to each other and they form a winning combination, you get some super powers.

I think it can be a real money eater, but it sure is a lot of fun. And the music during the bonus round is just pure joy.

Anyone else like Cool Jewels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back