Transgender conference delegates have to wear "safe space coloured badges"

It's all part of the same issue - social engineering, labelling, categorizing and like the OP is illogical and irrational. Aren't the parents preparing for the baby to be trans? Or are they actually trying to increase the likelihood?

Like i said this has nothing to do about the thread or trans, This is 2 "parents" who most of us can agree is wrong in what they are doing its bonkers, but you can not compare these with 99% of people who turn out to be trans cause they are brought up "Normal" and they know there own bodies the older they get ect.

I would have thought a conference (meaning: an event, sometimes lasting a few days, at which there is a group of talks on a particular subject, or a meeting in which especially business matters are discussed formally) is not the best place to go if you dont want to engage in conversation/discussion with your fellow delegates.

I would have thought a conference (meaning: an event, sometimes lasting a few days, at which there is a group of talks on a particular subject, or a meeting in which especially business matters are discussed formally) is not the best place to go if you dont want to engage in conversation/discussion with your fellow delegates.
Yeah - I mean doesn't social interaction tell people immediately if somebody is in the mood to talk? Or with over-use of antisocial media are humans now so far detached from reality and physical interaction with their peers that they've all suddenly developed Asperger's??? What a load of piffle this all is.

You see a bloke at the bar angry and white-knuckled as he grips his glass and drinks, do you go up to him and start a convo and then get twatted for your trouble, or leave him alone? I tell you what, I'll walk up to him and try and pin a badge on his wife-beater saying 'Not Talking - now fuck-off!'

I feel sorry for people if they really are too dim or unaware to read signals or body language any more. Maybe they'll start handing these coloured tags out at supermarket tills soon....

I take it you people in the UK heard about this pair of lunatics?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So apparently all my education the state kindly paid for all those years was wasted, as I was definitely taught that if the baby was born with a dick he was a boy, a vagina a girl. Apparently not. It seems their baby 'they' is expected to randomly morph into a hermaphrodite on an unspecified date when at nursery or school? So just in case, let's ignore the way they were born. Another case of nutters trying to be cool and trendy at the expense of their child.

Just don't dare criticize them though, as all counter-views are now declared 'intolerant' or some kind of 'phobia' or 'ism'.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back