Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Tower of time free from the GOG website

If you're into the whole Fantasy CRPG experience it's actually a fairly decent game.

There is a somewhat extensive crafting system which I quite liked, allows you to boost most weapons you find and tailor their powers to your tastes (more or less). The costs of actually doing all this are non-trivial which (helpfully) forces you to plan ahead and actually have something specific in mind rather than flat "find gem, enable god mode" BS.

Also has an above average story line as well.

Overall it was thumbs up from this old D&Der. :)

I'm a bit behind now on the world of pc gaming as my 2012 desktop is just too old, this game 'tower of time' had min system requiments just above mine, so I haven't even been able to give it a go :oops:

It's scary to get behind technology, just like my grandparents who never had a vhs recorder or even knew what one was. This should be on my new year resolutions list, to try and catch up a bit with tech.

There's too much change :eek:...I wonder if that stadia system will take off? I hope not, in a way, as I like the idea of owning a physical disk or being able to play a game independent of servers permitting me etc..

Stadia will be good for certain games and bad for others until better tech is developed. Anything where instant response to reactions is not needed it will work fine. We've been down this road and it didn't end well before, at least Google have the money to put behind the idea.

I remain cynical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back