Top Game Slots - Error, or weird by design??

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Ok, i didn't try that much Top Game slots, but recently i tried Inca's Gold and Mad Orchestra...

It took forever (over 500 spins both times) until i got to the bonus feature on Mad Orchestra... On that feature you can earn bonus points (each bonus point is multiplied by the total bet) so both times i had over 100 bonus points so that means over 100x total bet, so it was cool in the end, because the bonus pays nice.

The Inca's Gold slot is also working with "bonus points", so i tried this one... I did over 400 spins and finally i got to the bonus where you have 3 rows of 3 items, and on the first 2 rows 1 item is a "game over" item on the last row 2 items are game over items.

I did the best pick for the first two rows (20 bonus points and 25 bonus points and was game over on the third), so i thought i will also get 45x total bet, but on this slot it's line bet... So i got 45x 0.05c (initial total bet was 1.25 USD).

WTF?? How can they make both slots the same variance with bonus feature taking forever to trigger and then one on slot they pay total bet x bonus points (which is cool) on the other one line bet??? On the Inca's Gold slot you see all possibilites, so the best i could do there when i tried was 20+25+50 = 75x0.05 = 3.75 USD?? This can't be true right?

Has someone experience with these slots??

Thanks,
Hoff

Ok, i didn't try that much Top Game slots, but recently i tried Inca's Gold and Mad Orchestra...

It took forever (over 500 spins both times) until i got to the bonus feature on Mad Orchestra... On that feature you can earn bonus points (each bonus point is multiplied by the total bet) so both times i had over 100 bonus points so that means over 100x total bet, so it was cool in the end, because the bonus pays nice.

The Inca's Gold slot is also working with "bonus points", so i tried this one... I did over 400 spins and finally i got to the bonus where you have 3 rows of 3 items, and on the first 2 rows 1 item is a "game over" item on the last row 2 items are game over items.

I did the best pick for the first two rows (20 bonus points and 25 bonus points and was game over on the third), so i thought i will also get 45x total bet, but on this slot it's line bet... So i got 45x 0.05c (initial total bet was 1.25 USD).

WTF?? How can they make both slots the same variance with bonus feature taking forever to trigger and then one on slot they pay total bet x bonus points (which is cool) on the other one line bet??? On the Inca's Gold slot you see all possibilites, so the best i could do there when i tried was 20+25+50 = 75x0.05 = 3.75 USD?? This can't be true right?

Has someone experience with these slots??

Thanks,
Hoff

i have played that slots a good number of times yes, but in certain parts i sthill dont understand them very well, since i never got a big win...
only a few times of low winnings that if sum = good winnings

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back