Tommy Robinson and Identity Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinahnana

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABaccred
CAG
mm1
mm4
Firstly I must admit I am quite new to the whole Identity Politics thing and frankly find the reasoning behind this quite inane. Recently I was traversing You Tube and found some riveting lectures from Jordan Peterson which led me to Sargon of Akad and then to Tommy Robinson.

First I have to say I have completely lost faith in mainstream media (I was quite doubtful of US media for years). All the media seems to be doing these days is labeling people as racists, bigots and anti whatever if they don't agree with the establishment.

I have watched many interviews from Tommy and seen many of his Rebel Media channel coverage of social topics and honestly to me he didn't come off as being what the press was labeling him to be. He seems to me to be a nice man a bit rough around the edges but honest and says what is on his mind which has to be a good thing right?

Freedom of speech is extremely important and I had no clue of how it is being curtailed in the UK. Sargon is awesome of being one of the voices of sanity in this new insane world we find ourselves in.
I can't put down in one post what is pissing me off because there are quite so many things with the far left with backing from the media are basically running smear campaigns and falsely labeling people who don't hold the same views.

I know Tommy broke the law in a technical sense but am honestly worried about his safety in jail since he was attacked previously in jail. The government has duty of care to ensure his safety in prison but I know in the back of my mind I am thinking that they just want him to go away and wouldn't care if anything happened to him.

I know that Tommy has a lot of support all over the world from people who don't believe the lies that media tells us to and hope to safely see him out of prison when he sentence is up.

I seriously believe that Identity politics are well underway to destroying western culture.
Don't get me started on the third wave feminists as they are now trying to ruin our entertainment with the likes of a feminist robot in Solo, really??? I am a woman and detest these creatures.

As an Irish person I was quite upset about Brexit and only worried about what it meant for my country I finally understand why the UK voted to leave the EU.

Incoherent rant over.

The european white race is being stealthily genocided, and we are not even allowed to discuss it, much less protest it.

Check out David Irving, he has been locked up as well, for the unforgivable crime of speaking the truth.

People like TR and Nick Griffin who upset the apple cart, the entente cordiale between the media and mainstream parties are always ridiculed, marginalized and reviled without reason and just cause. The ultra left pro-multiculturalist anti-white racists of the BBC even funded a court case by a dim-witted reported against Nick Griffin accusing him of the usual 'racism' when he accused muslims and South Asian immigrants of the systematic rape, abuse and paedophilia against white disadvantaged girls. This was back in 2002 and of course he was totally wrong wasn't he, there have never been any well-publicised cases of muslims being jailed for this type of offence, have there? :rolleyes: The thing is, by knocking on doors and getting to hear about this from actual people the parties have forgotten, he exposed an inconvenient truth which the local councils, press and police buried their heads to, until it all came out. Needless to say a jury which wasn't influenced by the BBC, MP's and media saw the evidence and he was cleared. That didn't help the hundreds of victims who had their young lives destroyed by political correctness.

TR is simply stating over and over that islam is incompatible with western democracy, traditions and culture unless it changes, which it is too intransigent to do considering it's adherents re brainwashed from birth. It stays in the dark ages, while the rest of humanity moves on and thus the schism between 'them and us' gets wider all the time and this can only lead to one final, bloody conclusion eventually, probably when due to colossal birthrates it can control enough voting power and people to make a move for power and change to their beliefs. All TR is effectively saying is that he wants this NOT to happen by muslims liberalizing their cult and therefore integrating better to reduce the schism, and it's down to THEM to do this, not the indigenous population to change to accommodate them.

Our old pal Gaddafi even said this about Europeans, 'we don't need weapons to win a war, we'll do it through people' and of course cretins like Merkel listened hard to that....

What Osulle is seeing here is what I call 'lib-fascism'; the bullying, discrimination and antipathy encouraged against those with whom they haven't indoctrinated to their way of thinking. It's nothing new. It's all achieved, especially in young people, by carefully selected news stories, omission of 'inconvenient' news and ceaseless promotion of minority culture no matter how ridiculous it may seem to the rest of us. Have you noticed how nearly every young black kid shot or knifed to death by other blacks is always 'going to be an architect or scientist' (and is then pictured on YT with some gang crap, fingers in a pistol position etc...) The thing is with the internet it's harder and harder for the lib-fascists and mis-informers to hide any inconvenient facts now - ever wondered why Trump keeps referring to stuff on YT and the like? You can see the stuff the media would rather hide.

Our old pal Gaddafi even said this about Europeans, 'we don't need weapons to win a war, we'll do it through people' and of course cretins like Merkel listened hard to that....

Was this before or after his baby daughter was killed in a bombing raid on his palace.

The muslims are being screwed around as much as we are, if not more. It is actually the chosen ones who are orchestrating this global horror show.

I hate what has happenned to my country, esp the glorification of black culture,every advert, every program,
it is being rammed down my throat.The BBC is the worst offender,I just dont watch it anymore,it would
be risking the health of my telly. I dont think I should carry on with this post I could rant all day.

The european white race is being stealthily genocided, and we are not even allowed to discuss it, much less protest it.

Check out David Irving, he has been locked up as well, for the unforgivable crime of speaking the truth.
Prof Niall Fergusson calls the left useful idiots. This guy is a very smart historian who is married to Ayaan Hirsi Ali who has been speaking out about radical Islam for years. Very smart people.

People like TR and Nick Griffin who upset the apple cart, the entente cordiale between the media and mainstream parties are always ridiculed, marginalized and reviled without reason and just cause. The ultra left pro-multiculturalist anti-white racists of the BBC even funded a court case by a dim-witted reported against Nick Griffin accusing him of the usual 'racism' when he accused muslims and South Asian immigrants of the systematic rape, abuse and paedophilia against white disadvantaged girls. This was back in 2002 and of course he was totally wrong wasn't he, there have never been any well-publicised cases of muslims being jailed for this type of offence, have there? :rolleyes: The thing is, by knocking on doors and getting to hear about this from actual people the parties have forgotten, he exposed an inconvenient truth which the local councils, press and police buried their heads to, until it all came out. Needless to say a jury which wasn't influenced by the BBC, MP's and media saw the evidence and he was cleared. That didn't help the hundreds of victims who had their young lives destroyed by political correctness.

TR is simply stating over and over that islam is incompatible with western democracy, traditions and culture unless it changes, which it is too intransigent to do considering it's adherents re brainwashed from birth. It stays in the dark ages, while the rest of humanity moves on and thus the schism between 'them and us' gets wider all the time and this can only lead to one final, bloody conclusion eventually, probably when due to colossal birthrates it can control enough voting power and people to make a move for power and change to their beliefs. All TR is effectively saying is that he wants this NOT to happen by muslims liberalizing their cult and therefore integrating better to reduce the schism, and it's down to THEM to do this, not the indigenous population to change to accommodate them.

What Osulle is seeing here is what I call 'lib-fascism'; the bullying, discrimination and antipathy encouraged against those with whom they haven't indoctrinated to their way of thinking. It's nothing new. It's all achieved, especially in young people, by carefully selected news stories, omission of 'inconvenient' news and ceaseless promotion of minority culture no matter how ridiculous it may seem to the rest of us. Have you noticed how nearly every young black kid shot or knifed to death by other blacks is always 'going to be an architect or scientist' (and is then pictured on YT with some gang crap, fingers in a pistol position etc...) The thing is with the internet it's harder and harder for the lib-fascists and mis-informers to hide any inconvenient facts now - ever wondered why Trump keeps referring to stuff on YT and the like? You can see the stuff the media would rather hide.

Well said Dunover.

Ah yes funny you mention Solo, the film no one gives a crap about, because in it I hear they've turned Lando pansexual.

You know, not the hetero, lovable rogue that wanted to nob Leia. Now he doinks anything that moves.

It's really important we know that, it's the first thing I look out for when trying to escape the grind with dodgy news outlets, to enjoy some escapism and be informed what Lando sticks his shlong into :thumbsup:

I hate what has happenned to my country, esp the glorification of black culture,every advert, every program,
it is being rammed down my throat.The BBC is the worst offender,I just dont watch it anymore,it would
be risking the health of my telly. I dont think I should carry on with this post I could rant all day.
Just pray Labour in it's current state never gets power.

Dump the telly, it is nothing but a propaganda machine for mass mind-control, ever since it's inception. Trust me, you'll feel much better for it.

Dump the telly, it is nothing but a propaganda machine for mass mind-control, ever since it's inception. Trust me, you'll feel much better for it.
Totally agree, that is why I love You Tube since you get varied views like the Dave Ruben report who has actual interviews un-edited so things said cannot be taken out of context. There are very many people on You Tube who tell the truth I haven't been watching the news for years since those idiots never make any sense. You go to You Tube and you find a bunch of people all with different backgrounds and religious beliefs all saying the same thing. This really makes it clear to me how much western governments including my own and the media are fundementally out of touch with the people that they are supposed to represent.

If you read up on TR's past, he is not a nice person.

The problem here is he is playing right into the hands of IS and co. They need to drive a wedge between Western society and Muslims living here because it creates them the perfect breeding ground. Hate and resentment are exactly what they want to see. A lot of "racism" is nothing to do with colour or religion: it is actually more to do with not understanding or relating to the "culture" of ethnic minorities (and probably vice versa to some degree). The media and all these "pc" politicians and do-gooders play a big role in making things worse and they can't see that what they are doing is creating resentment and driving races, religion and communities apart. What we need is for them to be brought together, for people from all sides to tolerate and understand and be more inclusive, then perhaps the IS threat will dissipate. But it will never happen, partly because of people, partly because of religion.

The real problem isn't just the cultural incompatibilities and religious resentment, but rather these idiotic far-left luvvies who fawn over being the most sincere, PC and virtue- signalling amongst their peers, and are about as far detached from reality as is possible.

Like that dickweed Gary Lineker, or even better, Lilly Allen :puke:

Alternative media and commentators are the only way to cut the BS these days :cool:

Totally agree, that is why I love You Tube since you get varied views like the Dave Ruben report who has actual interviews un-edited so things said cannot be taken out of context. There are very many people on You Tube who tell the truth I haven't been watching the news for years since those idiots never make any sense. You go to You Tube and you find a bunch of people all with different backgrounds and religious beliefs all saying the same thing.
Oh my God, this is so true!
This really makes it clear to me how much western governments including my own and the media are fundementally out of touch with the people that they are supposed to represent
But this is how the establishment operates, they take your money (in taxation, licence fees, etc) and use it against you. The only way to beat them is to turn your back on them completely, just cut them out of your life. Don't give them your money, or energy, or time, disentangle yourself from their web of deceit, just live a happy life.

The problem here is he is playing right into the hands of IS and co. They need to drive a wedge between Western society and Muslims living here because it creates them the perfect breeding ground. Hate and resentment are exactly what they want to see. A lot of "racism" is nothing to do with colour or religion: it is actually more to do with not understanding or relating to the "culture" of ethnic minorities (and probably vice versa to some degree). The media and all these "pc" politicians and do-gooders play a big role in making things worse and they can't see that what they are doing is creating resentment and driving races, religion and communities apart. What we need is for them to be brought together, for people from all sides to tolerate and understand and be more inclusive, then perhaps the IS threat will dissipate. But it will never happen, partly because of people, partly because of religion.

Order out of Chaos.

IS/Isis/Al Quaeda are all inventions of the western establishment. It is a freemasonic thing, you must have duality to bring about change, so they invent a 'boogie man' to scare the shit out of the gullible westerners, in order to use their tax money and military might to round up the last remaining 'rogue nations', the nations who are trying to remain independent of the 'New World Order' global governance scenario and prefer to do their own thing.

In the meantime, the suddenly displaced and disenchanted youth of the former 'rogue nations' are invited to the west, as refugees, to create more chaos here. It is all damn clever stuff!

Last edited:

Tommy Robinson openly admits he never use to be the nicest of people to be fair.

I have watched many interviews from Tommy and seen many of his Rebel Media channel coverage of social topics and honestly to me he didn't come off as being what the press was labeling him to be. He seems to me to be a nice man a bit rough around the edges but honest and says what is on his mind which has to be a good thing right?

You are kidding right? Honest? With multiple convictions including assault, fraud, contempt of court, the list goes on. Nice man, open racist who attacks police officers. Yep, stand up guy isn't he.

I know Tommy broke the law in a technical sense but am honestly worried about his safety in jail since he was attacked previously in jail. The government has duty of care to ensure his safety in prison but I know in the back of my mind I am thinking that they just want him to go away and wouldn't care if anything happened to him.

He didn't break the law in a technical sense at all. He knowingly broke the law, don't forget, he also plead guilty. He's a racist thug who is good at getting people to believe what he says. There were good reasons for the reporting restrictions that were in place, and his actions could have resulted in pedophiles walking free from court. The Rochdale grooming case was almost lost because of actions like this.

When was the last time you saw him standing outside a court hassling white pedophiles? Look up the videos he made about his pedophile mates, Leigh McMillan (EDL) or Richard Price (co-founder of the EDL) (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
), oh thats right, there isn't any of them.

He also didn't get 13 months for breaking the reporting restrictions. By doing so he activated a suspended sentence. He knew fine well that would happen, he even says it himself in the video when he is being arrested.

I'll just pop this here :)

2cgexqw.jpg

You are kidding right? Honest? With multiple convictions including assault, fraud, contempt of court, the list goes on. Nice man, open racist who attacks police officers. Yep, stand up guy isn't

He didn't break the law in a technical sense at all. He knowingly broke the law, don't forget, he also plead guilty. He's a racist thug who is good at getting people to believe what he says. There were good reasons for the reporting restrictions that were in place, and his actions could have resulted in pedophiles walking free from court. The Rochdale grooming case was almost lost because of actions like this.

When was the last time you saw him standing outside a court hassling white pedophiles? Look up the videos he made about his pedophile mates, Leigh McMillan (EDL) or Richard Price (co-founder of the EDL) (

He also didn't get 13 months for breaking the reporting restrictions. By doing so he activated a suspended sentence. He knew fine well that would happen, he even says it himself in the video when he is being arrested.

2cgexqw.jpg
Oh well if a random bloke called Guy Matthews speaks then thats us told !!

You are kidding right? Honest? With multiple convictions including assault, fraud, contempt of court, the list goes on. Nice man, open racist who attacks police officers. Yep, stand up guy isn't he.

2cgexqw.jpg

Mortgage fraud, false passport, ABH, drugs and contempt for court? When did he convert to islam?:confused::confused:

EDIT :Actually edited that as might be too much for the thread.

Seriously though, I honestly don't know how anyone can think what he does is good. He has a defense fund going (or did) AFTER he plead guilty and used a duty solicitor (FREE). So whats that being used for!

I don't know much about Tommy Robinson's past, perhaps I ought to read up on it, yet in the few choice snippets I've seen on Youtube et al he's seemingly been on a one-man crusade to speak out and say things that perhaps too many have been cuckolded into not saying for fear of being labelled racist, Islamaphopic etc

He may be a touch over-zealous on some topics but calling out Muslim grooming gangs, or fighting the corner of women who've been victims of rape by said group and rally support to get these people to justice, as was with the Justice for Chelsey campaign.

So he may/ may not be a complete dick but at least I see someone putting themselves out there trying to get things done, when the police and politicians have been too busy absolving themselves of their responsibilities to care for these vulnerable girls. And to point out the rapidly- changing demographic of an area instead of meekly watching on is not racist either, merely stating facts, something that's become a dirty word in itself these days.

Nor do we know the circumstances of his kangaroo trial where he was bundled off in record time, so we can speculate until the cows come home. I do think he was foolish to not only film in and around the trial, but to put himself in that predicament to begin with. We'll know soon enough- he'll be out in 13 months, maybe 10 with good behaviour :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back