Tombstone RIP experience of 5000 spins

I haven't played this, but how can a bonus return nothing?
Just like that :D right from the left sleeve surprise. No, but it have extreme RTP in this game, so you cannot expect a bigger win in a years to come of play(dont trust streamers on this). I am not playing it after 5000spins anymore, as to me is a big money RIPoff and I am not supporting this way of entertainment - well, it is so bad fun.. like from a bad f%k with nasty woman after 16h work in mine, and it very often pays actually nothing ;)

Today's Tombstone RIP around 35th bonus buy on 0.8 bet and on 4th spin an upgrade landed + 2 spins on Boothill. I thought omfg.. maaan wow 6.spins Boothill..
...well.. I didn't get a single win :D lol, just base bonus gave me 2.68 fk grrr

well NLC themselves say "nobody should play this game, ever.", the game tells you as much on the title screen... what exactly have you expected?

Having played this game at great length I feel confident enough to be called an expert in this particular title.

Spinning away in Demo Mode whilst my partner was cooking, I soon discovered all the game had to offer, with all its intricacies. Not really something to be enjoyed as such, though I get how some would enjoy a High Variance game - Lord knows I do - but it's fair to say this one takes the cake; you'd have to be certifiable if pouring money into this game's coffers is your idea of entertainment, but hey- ho.

You somehow get the sense that this game was designed in the full knowledge that no player would ever approach anything resembling a fair return, or meaningful bonus, under the pretext that it's just so hot diggity HV, and many might not have 63 years and 12 billion spins to spare, but don't let the fanboys hear that!

Featuring all the usual high- end production you'd come to expect from NLC, you'd be hard- pressed to find a swankier designer of slots in these end times, though I found the gallows humour a tad too in-your-face even for slotdom, call me Mary Whitehouse if you will, not offensive to the point of flipping my laptop monitor down in disgust, but certainly a culture shock when used to cheeky leprechauns and salacious mermaids!

Losing hope in the base game, not to mention circa £1000 in play money, I called it a day as I simply couldn't be bothered to 'hang' around for a bonus that wouldn't come. And the fact that dinner was ready - alphabet spaghetti all the way! But then it could be worse I suppose, it could be dust on toast if I was actually foolish enough to play this with real money!

So there you have it, that's my Tombstone review. I hope it spurs you on to avoid it like the clap. Toodlepip!

well NLC themselves say "nobody should play this game, ever.", the game tells you as much on the title screen... what exactly have you expected?
Expecting exactly what this game should be. Very hard, very cruel, ripping your balance, boring time as hell watching it with no thrill, no wins for longer time, but..at the same time, all of this with a bit of win thrill when you get 6.spins on superbonus. I think its normal, no? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back