Tips Tombola slots have an 98.5% RTP

They do, but the returns are generally very small. They can pay out, but in all cases the top win is capped proportionate to the size of your spin. So a £1 stake will have a max win of £500, and a 5p stake is capped at £50.

The design of their slots is Lovely Stuff though. And they pay out quickly.

I went to the site but I couldn't find any RTP details anywhere. I guess you have to sign up and actually open the games and look in the help files or something.

Are we talking about the Tombola Arcade site here? That's the one I've looked at.

A 500x stake jackpot at 98.5% RTP would probably lend itself to some nice low-rolling sessions. And let's face it, people still get very excited over in the Bonanza thread if it coughs 500x stake....

upload_2019-4-21_10-54-15.png

Aye, Tombola Arcade is the bunny. You can make a small deposit last hours if it’s in the right mood, but rarely will it get to a level you’d want to withdraw.

I think they still have a £20 minimum withdrawal as well.

Am i missing something.

Tombola does not have a lot of slots In fact sure they only have one called spin rest are crap arcade games. And the few games they do have are biggest load of piss out so who would want to play them even with 100% RTP.

Just my opinion:D

'Bonus funds can never be withdrawn' - Am I missing something here? There's no wagering requirement listed, it's literally just 'Bonus funds can never be withdrawn'.

What's the point of that? Also, you have to take the bonus when making a first deposit.

upload_2019-4-21_11-21-18.png

Maybe you can win profits from the bonus money but you can't withdraw the initial bonus amount ? So get £50 bonus get it to £150 you are able to withdraw the £100 ? (after wagering is completed)
Otherwise yes its entirely pointless

Yes, they give regular bonuses. 1x WR. Then your winnings are available. It’s just a standard bonuses aren’t cash clause.

Yeah, this applies to Bingo where the prizes are paid as cash? So you use bonus funds to play games and win cash?

P.S. Don't be suckered in by this 98.5% figure - if the pay tables have lots of small wins or the variance is low, you'll get the classic 'egg-timer' experience and will lose unless a top pay or near-top pay is hit. It'll just be death by 1000 cuts.

That’s it. Welcome bonus winnings are credited as cash.

Their big thing is fair and responsible gaming, hence small stake limits on all games. They’re very quick to pay out once verified though - generally no more than 24 hours and often less, including weekends.

All games are bespoke to the Arcade site, so you won’t see any familiar names under Slots, but the games are quite fun in themselves.

It's got a realtime chat box, I'm already getting flashbacks to Jackpot Party :D

'Slippers pls'
'Glinda'
'Bubbles'

Lols.

Video coming up on this place, will probably be live tomorrow, I literally can't lose all my money, turns out that 98.5% RTP on low volatility games with a max stake of £1 basically enforces long playtime.

SPOILER ALERT - I'm getting to quite like it, truth be told. I only started off with £75 (£25 deposit + £50 bonus), and have been playing on £1 per go for about five and a half hours. I can't bust out, it's crackers.

upload_2019-4-21_19-5-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-21_19-2-26.png
    upload_2019-4-21_19-2-26.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The top prizes do go quite often as well. The Missus won 2x £500 in one night.

OMG this was my life before I found out what a real online slot was! :laugh:

Never made any profit from their games - only the bingo where I had a few decent wins :)

Aye. It’s why I’ve temporarily closed my account there. You can play for hours, but rarely get anything worth withdrawing.

Well fastest join up and closed account ever! joined at 7:26 LOL

[tombola_live_chat]
Hi there, thanks for contacting tombola.com

One moment please while we check for an available agent.....
7:29:06 PM
[Gary] just entered
7:29:22 PM
[Gary]
Hello you're speaking to Gary, how can I help?
7:29:25 PM
Steve
hi i just joined for the £5 free no deposit bonus but dont seem to have been credited?
7:29:50 PM
[Gary]
Do you have a free £5 code?
7:30:10 PM
Steve
i just followed the link not sure about a code?
7:31:04 PM
followed
7:31:10 PM
[Gary]
The free £5 is awarded upon entering a code , Free �5 voucher codes can be found in many popular magazines, such as; Love it!, Real People, Take a Break and Soap Life , M&M direct &s many more.
You could also try looking on our FaceBook page as some of our lovely players post the free fiver codes for vouchers they have found in their magazines but cant claim them themselves.
7:31:42 PM
Steve
oh ok i used this link ******* link removed but had a get £5 free button i clicked
7:32:11 PM
but didnt give me a code to enter
7:32:23 PM
just close my account then
7:32:31 PM
[Gary]
Can I have your full name, username, and postcode, please?
7:32:49 PM
Steve
Steve ******** ******* ******
7:33:16 PM
[Gary]
For security, can i take your date of birth & first pets name?
7:33:36 PM
Steve
7:33:51 PM
[Gary]
Your account has been closed with immediate effect. Is there anything else I can help you with?
7:34:20 PM
Steve
no thats it ta

Would have been happy to waste I mean "play" £50 for some playtime but if they gonna be an arse about a £5 NDB signup then no ta when you click a £5 free button and takes you to the signup page you expect it to be automatic for the £5 not have to hunt the net for a code!! pah!

Displaying admirable patience with things there Steve :D

AGENT - 'I'm sorry Steve, your bus has been delayed by five minutes'
STEVE - 'Destroy all buses across the entire globe IMMEDIATELY'

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back