Tips Tombola slots have an 98.5% RTP

Yes mine was processed sometime yesterday or overnight - (wasn't really keeping an eye on it to be honest, it's not like it was reversible so the withdrawal is essentially locked until it's processed anyway, not that I ever reverse, but it is something I'm mindful of as I'm massively anti-reversible withdrawals on principle) - so that was less than 24 hours to process on a bank holiday weekend.

On a wider note, a few people have left comments on my video along these lines, and it's a sentiment I very much agree with.

Graham Slotter

I think a lot of people on here are conditioned by streamers to only consider big wins and big stakes, quick spinning and buying bonuses and gambling them to the top, as worthwhile. Maybe you too at the start of this vid. I mean, the bandit has uploaded a video where he is doing £40 spins on reel king, gambling 5 figure sums on the gamble ladder and at one point is 105 THOUSAND POUNDS down on the session. I mean, f me, if that's not disconnected from reality for most idk what is.

The truth is these are decent stakes and prizes. Many people in arcades, bookies and bingo halls play at these stake to prize ratio. Imagine doris down the bingo hall, plays on the 500s at £1 play, these games look ideal for her. When shes down the bingo hall theres a social aspect to that. She has that here too with chat and her cash will go miles further. Sure, 500 might seem like a consolation prize to someone who would consider buying a bonus at that price, but it's pretty decent money if you like a gamble and dont have a lot of money. For one thing I think I've done the full cycle of addict, like I think you have degsy. I have spent every last coin, been unable to eat, completely lost sight of the value of what I was gambling away. Then at some point it all seemed to get futile. I still like a gamble but I'm after a game and a chance.

Theres a value proposition every time I gamble. Am I getting enough entertainment for the cost? I think at tombola you do. One last thing is I think people look at rtp the wrong way around. A few percent matters because the difference between 98.5 and 95.5 is that the house edge is tripled. You'll lose three times faster on the lower stake and the various operators have a bunch of ways of effectively lowering the rtp in the design of their games that mean that you are much less likely to walk with a cash out.

I've been chucking £50 at Tombola each week now, I play the games at 50p per play.

The RTP runs from 96.9% to 99.3% (!!!). I either (1) Play to a bust (2) Play to a double-up and withdraw at £100 (3) Get what I feel is decent playtime and take my £50 back out.

This afternoon/evening was category 3, decent playtime, I could have withdrawn at £75 but carried on playing back down to my £50 deposit and withdrew, the money was in my Paypal account within an hour on a Sunday evening.

At the of the day it's all just random games with a house edge, so it makes sense to choose the games with smallest house edge, and I don't even think the games at Tombola are crap. The sounds and music are generally pretty nice (the 'Glow' games have a lovely sort of ambient soundtrack), and I've settled into the games themselves pretty well. The 'Vaguely Bonanza Esque Tumble Style Game' is pretty decent, and it runs at 98.5% RTP. Yeah it caps out at 500x stake, but then again, pretty much like the real Bonanza...... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back