Today I Feel Good Because...

Dont feel good today as bad news, broke my bike as took the handle bars off and the screw wont go back in and tighten. :(.
I will take a look again tomorrow, sore all over from trying to fix it today. I don't have the guy's number that I bought it off of from work and I am off this week, was going to bike the old childhood on Monday. I am so depressed as was looking forward to it, it's mostly been a bad day.

Maybe you should not be too down SM, lmagine it had worked itself lose while out cycling :eek:
That's true which is why I am nervous now even if I can fix it, It's the wedge and bolt I think as can't tighten the bolt now as it is an old quill system I found out. Still waiting to hear back from a bike shop but they are swamped and not taking any business as we are still in lockdown and everyone wants to bike so they are overloaded with business. So I will do my run around tomorrow instead and still can do the old days and play video games and watch old t.v. shows,lol.

I got this bike off the co-worker even though it is used for this week so kinda sucks. I do have a week off in September as well so I can still do the bike rides then.

That's true which is why I am nervous now even if I can fix it, It's the wedge and bolt I think as can't tighten the bolt now as it is an old quill system I found out. Still waiting to hear back from a bike shop but they are swamped and not taking any business as we are still in lockdown and everyone wants to bike so they are overloaded with business. So I will do my run around tomorrow instead and still can do the old days and play video games and watch old t.v. shows,lol.

I got this bike off the co-worker even though it is used for this week so kinda sucks. I do have a week off in September as well so I can still do the bike rides then.
Yes bikes look simple to adjust and fix but they can half be fiddly, seen somebody's wheel come off once, the two front forks hit the pavement and he was lucky. You never know there could be a vid on utube on how to fix it, or a webpage. Cycling is very popular here too although not many bike shops. Canada must be good for a bit of scenic touring.

I've been doing the same, old tv progs and my new xbox one i finally set up after a 2 yr delay, I thought manual spinning bonanza was bad for my fingers got nothing on video games like dark souls!

Yes bikes look simple to adjust and fix but they can half be fiddly, seen somebody's wheel come off once, the two front forks hit the pavement and he was lucky. You never know there could be a vid on utube on how to fix it, or a webpage. Cycling is very popular here too although not many bike shops. Canada must be good for a bit of scenic touring.

I've been doing the same, old tv progs and my new xbox one i finally set up after a 2 yr delay, I thought manual spinning bonanza was bad for my fingers got nothing on video games like dark souls!
I THINK I GOT IT, FIXED MAYBE! I did try and look at photos and youtube videos but THANK YOU MACK!:D Really sore though from trying to fix it.Ya there are suppose to be some good bike trails around here, I am not exactly sure where they are located but the one trail was an old railway line that I was planning on riding this week. :)

Feel good as I just made a sale on Amazon which is a pain in the ass item so very happy, also have interest in another item on my store in ebay.

It is weird how it comes in batches.

Also a youtuber who just reached 100k subscribers wants me to be in one of her videos.:oops:

Also could be Amc week of happiness.!

In case anyone is wondering, I am pretty sure a "Karen" complained and my old school that I biked and was going back to and video is totally fenced off now I noticed last week. I will try and look again tomorrow morning when I drive by but ya people ruin other's happiness and joy!:mad:
update:

They are doing construction to the school hence why it is fenced off, can still go to my other old neighbourhood and high school so no frets! Just need to find the time and good weather.

I have to focus on my online stores right now to try and get some money coming in, just got another sale this morning to make 4 sales on Amazon and EBAY in the last week. Looking at putting together and selling back to school bundles and keeping an eye on garage sales as people are doing those again here after being in lockdown for inventory.

Also am getting love and great comments on my pretty much my youtube debut, blushing.

So that's my feel good today moments,lol.

Feeling good as just made a sale on Amazon yesterday, and just made a sale and actually had an interest in the same item as well today on eBay! It's going crazy again the last week, lol.

These 2 items I have had for a while so I am grateful for clearing them out to clear up some space and money. :)

Feeling good as just made a sale on Amazon yesterday, and just made a sale and actually had an interest in the same item as well today on eBay! It's going crazy again the last week, lol.

These 2 items I have had for a while so I am grateful for clearing them out to clear up some space and money. :)

what are you selling??

what are you selling??
Got discontinued axe products on clearance, womens non slip yoga sock, also womens body shop scrubs/items right from the body shop warehouse, couple of 4 piece coffee mugs.

Thats rthe latest sellers and some of what I have at the moment.

Other than that just a Sony home theater I have sitting in the closet that I have had interest on.

No personal enjoyment devices then Slotmaster? :p

Apparently Sainsbury's in the uk is phasing out selling physical cds and dvds, so if that is a trend across retail then I think there could be a bit of a reseller market for good condition blu rays etc..
There already is in the case of DVDs, especially full series sets, if you find those cheap you can make some decent money if it is a popular one. Blu-rays are probably o.k. since that is what everyone is watching now.

Have not delved into any of those yet myself mind you.

A....very....odd....feel good
Anyway, been so many covid conditions
Dad and bro, passed in 2020 and weren't able to have services without excluding people
Enough restricitions have been lifted, can have services for both this Septemember (strangely, entirely independantly arranged within 3 days) but at least, sorted, and we can move forward <3

Tough year, but we can do it and move on

After quite a few more sales and positive feedback, ebay raised my limits to can sell 1300 items and $28,000 a month!:eek:

Not going to come close to that, but currently have over 400 items listed (mostly sports cards) and have the newest releases of Hockey cards to list here in the next month including a gold Connor Mcdavid signature card which is sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back