Tiger and Sponsers

4 of a kind

Repeated violations of forum rule 1.16 - troll
Was listening to a sports show today discussing the Tiger issue. They said that all his big sponsors will eventually rid him. They were saying that once the consumer stops paying attention to the product being advertised, and instead focus more on the celebrity, in this case Tiger and all the beautiful woman he had been screwing, he or she no longer serves a purpose. They also mentioned that there are clauses in these contracts that protect the merchants for this exact example.

Makes a lot of sense and since this came down when was the last time you saw a Tiger commercial????

I'm sure merchants would still want him to sponsor them, but maybe not for the mega bucks he was able to demand in the past.

Was listening to a sports show today discussing the Tiger issue. They said that all his big sponsors will eventually rid him. They were saying that once the consumer stops paying attention to the product being advertised, and instead focus more on the celebrity, in this case Tiger and all the beautiful woman he had been screwing, he or she no longer serves a purpose. They also mentioned that there are clauses in these contracts that protect the merchants for this exact example.

Makes a lot of sense and since this came down when was the last time you saw a Tiger commercial????

I'm sure merchants would still want him to sponsor them, but maybe not for the mega bucks he was able to demand in the past.

I agree he probably doesnt get as much for the advertisment deals but they still have him doing commercials- we got a new Gilette shaver add with him in it.

At the end of the day when some peplpe become millionares they get a god complex about them and think they can say and do what they want.

To be honest Golf is the type of game you could still win being 60 years of age- I dont think he is going to come off that pedestel antytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back