New Slot Announcement Tiger and Dragon by Red Rake Gaming

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Well, I finally got my hands on a demo link as this could be a serious competition for the Megaways engine. :D

It is a HV monster with up to 1 Million ways that will have you buzzing when it lights up. Blockers on the reels determine the number of ways on each spin.

FS triggered after BONUS is filled up by consecutive cascades or bonus symbols landing on a winning cascade. More free spins can be won during the round.

Unlimited multiplier in the free spins and a type of bonus guarantee - if it pays less than 10x bet in the free spins, you get automatically 6 extra free spins. Plus a bonus game where losing spins contribute to a pot (the 1.46 on the screen) and you can gamble it then to double it repeatedly.

Capture 1503 (800x407).jpg

Capture 1504 (800x407).jpg

Last edited:
Well, I finally got my hands on a demo link as this could be a serious competition for the Megaways engine. :D

It is a HV monster with up to 1 Million ways that will have you buzzing when it lights up. Blockers on the reels determine the number of ways on each spin.

FS triggered after BONUS is filled up by consecutive cascades or bonus symbols landing on a winning cascade. More free spins can be won during the round.

Unlimited multiplier in the free spins and a type of bonus guarantee - if it pays less than 10x bet in the free spins, you get automatically 6 extra free spins.

View attachment 102852

View attachment 102853

I see the Revolution of Megaways is near :D @lotusch this is your new sugar for the coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back