Thunderstruck 2

I rarely rarely rarely get wild storm and when I do it more often than not doesn't pay Anything!!!

TS2 has been very good to me lately in base game. Three screens from today.

2r38mrd.jpg

2mwy2ag.jpg

20gn0v9.jpg

Strange slot, but starting to like it more. Frequent base game wins and wild symbols than in IR, but quite poor bonus wins, and, of course, Wild storms. Still waiting for 3 reel WS. Seems like a catch in programming like the Sarah wilds distribution in IR.

Although, only slot where I achieved 5 scatters (at the very start of online slotting).

BTW, is there a thread about best Wild Storms in Screenshot section? I couldn't find any...

TS2 has been very good to me lately in base game. Three screens from today.

2r38mrd.jpg

2mwy2ag.jpg

20gn0v9.jpg

Strange slot, but starting to like it more. Frequent base game wins and wild symbols than in IR, but quite poor bonus wins, and, of course, Wild storms. Still waiting for 3 reel WS. Seems like a catch in programming like the Sarah wilds distribution in IR.

Although, only slot where I achieved 5 scatters (at the very start of online slotting).

BTW, is there a thread about best Wild Storms in Screenshot section? I couldn't find any...

Pretty sure there Isn't :(

Then again a WS is a totally different kettle of fish to wild desire, pretty sure the programming/code is totally different. They got it right with IR lol!

Now, this is something for mr. Dunover:thumbsup:

And very fresh.

2 spins after 1-reel-payed-zero-WS, I picked Thor.

4th free spin had, I think, 12 "rollings" and huge hit of over 200x...

9bmcra.jpg

Total 236x:
f06qes.jpg

Best win on TS2 ever for me...

Very up and down this slot for me. Got a x104 on Loki couple of days ago off £1.20 which was nice. I have played this slot over the years for around 250k + spins (yes I do have issues!) and only ever had wildstorm once..... :eek:

Nice 250 spins today....nice base wins, this one stands out...

qysv3r.jpg

6 bonuses in total....not so good:
Loki: 5x, 16x, 5x (after that last came only WS with only one reel and no win)
Odin: 46x
Thor: 8x, 99x

I was afraid of Valkyrie, but I am really disappointed with Loki...worse than IR's Sarah....but slot is at the moment friendly to me (in general)...

Pounding this slot at Rizk last couple of sessions and had 1 decent sh*tstorm win with 2 wild reels...
Got 9x Loki and 9x number nine for €180.00...
But had a draught of over 1000 spins to trigger FS and that paid me obviously a whopping 6x stake.

Can't hit anything on this.

Everytime it gives a few 5OAK's in short succession but then a long draught of low xstake hits or non winners.
And it does rinse and repeat of this all the time.

I still love this slot but it has been brutal for me lately.

Can't get anything more than 2 wilds during wildstorm while on TFROL and IR I have hit several 3 or 4 wild reels.
Must be so damn hard to get them on this slot.

Also the Loki feature where the Wild Vines always land on reel 1 or 5.
When u finally manage to get a 5OAK the WILD on reel 3 doesn't show, how appropriate. :cool:

LOL JD TS2 does that quite often.

My highest ones are 103 and 167 spins without 2 scatter let alone 3 or more. :rolleyes:

Yeah, used to notice quite often and in the early days it used to bring them scatters in on the first 2 reels like mad, but today was the first day i have played it for over six weeks and it just seemed different

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back