thumbs up to AusVegas/Lassetters

555YY

Dormant account
to tell the truth, i wasn't at all crazy about the mandatory cashing out by snail-mail check method these 2 casinos employs :what:

i figured, Australia, at least a month before i see an envelope, assuming they don't get lost along the way :(

I just received the payout checks from both casinos from mail and they total well over 1K and it took them less than 3 weeks (i think maybe 2 weeks). that's as PROMPT as a cashout can get when coming through snail mail from another continent!! :notworthy :notworthy

now if they can just let me go through cashout by neteller these next times around that will be great :thumbsup:


they do deserve a congrats post though since i cashed out over 2K from Bugsy Online group well over a month ago and saw only 200 of it up to now :(
 

dominique

Dormant account
I haven't checked Ausvegas out myself yet, but I hear good things. Newbies like Lasseters for the low bets they can make while learning - it's more exciting than free but not so expensive that they are scared to try out games.

All I ever hear about these two is good.


 

sw2003

Dormant account
ezc3m said:
to tell the truth, i wasn't at all crazy about the mandatory cashing out by snail-mail check method these 2 casinos employs :what:

i figured, Australia, at least a month before i see an envelope, assuming they don't get lost along the way :(

I just received the payout checks from both casinos from mail and they total well over 1K and it took them less than 3 weeks (i think maybe 2 weeks). that's as PROMPT as a cashout can get when coming through snail mail from another continent!! :notworthy :notworthy

now if they can just let me go through cashout by neteller these next times around that will be great :thumbsup:


they do deserve a congrats post though since i cashed out over 2K from Bugsy Online group well over a month ago and saw only 200 of it up to now :(

I don't like a cheque by snail mail either! I heard that provided one cashed out a cheque from one, therefore upgraded to bronze status, one could skip the snail mail cheque from the other. Not sure how true this is!
 

555YY

Dormant account
sw2003 said:
I don't like a cheque by snail mail either! I heard that provided one cashed out a cheque from one, therefore upgraded to bronze status, one could skip the snail mail cheque from the other. Not sure how true this is!
yea but for 'snail' mail checks they're actually incredibly fast (relatively speaking)
 

kavaman

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred3
PABnononaccred3
MM
I can confirm

When you recieve your first check, after that the withdrawals can be paid by neteller. They will upgrade you to bronze level.
As it is a government regulated casino they claim that they cant upgrade you before the first withdrawal by regular mail (sucks but the snail mail is really fast).

However, if you have played at lasseters, and are bronze or higher level player, and create an account at ausvegas, you can ask for them to promote your account at ausvegas to bronze, by saying im already bronze or higher at lasseters (worked for me), they will check if you are and upgrade your account. That way you can recieve your first withdrawal by neteller , or some other method.

-kavaman
 

555YY

Dormant account
i just confirmed with Lassetters that they have upgraded my status to bronze, meaning i can cashout by neteller now. :D

that's 48 hours after i have deposited the check :notworthy

great job guys!!

you can be sure you will be seeing this player again
 

dominique

Dormant account
This first payment business is likely because Aussies are not allowed to play online. This can serve to verify the address is not down under.





 

sw2003

Dormant account
dominique said:
This first payment business is likely because Aussies are not allowed to play online. This can serve to verify the address is not down under.


It is pretty weird that Aussies are not allowed to play at their own casinos!
So it is ok to corrupt the rest of the world but not ok to corrupt themselves!
:)
 
Top