Through a glass darkly & not so sparkly

ladyhawke

On a Break
Hi everyone,

Took a few glasses of that red stuff to work up enough courage to join, but here I finally am.

I am not sure I have much to offer, as some of you guys (generic term, ladies, generic term!) really are super bright. And super sparkly.

My profile says it all really....I am the poster girl for boring normality, but even though I am a gambling newbie, hopefully the more experience I get, the more I will be able to contribute, and not just be an emoji vampire :)D ;)) gurning away inanely.

Wow, if you need a couple of glasses to join a forum, I dread to think what you need to attend an interview. Does someone literally have to carry you in? :eek2:

Welcome to the forum, please set aside any nerves, everyone here is pretty friendly as long as you play by the rules.

Wow, if you need a couple of glasses to join a forum, I dread to think what you need to attend an interview. Does someone literally have to carry you in? :eek2:

No more interviews - ever - unless it is at the Pearly Gates. :D And actually, I was very, very good at those (the interviews that is). Hopefully the Pearly Gates are decades away.

Not a feeling I am used to, but I am totally out of my depth joining a forum where everyone knows so much more than I do...hence the bottle(s) before signup.

We were all newbies once up a time.

Welcome to the forum, and don't be shy.

We do our best to play nicely, and if you have questions, feel free to ask any. You'll learn a lot even lurking, and don't forget the site is more than just the forum.

Hi everyone,

Took a few glasses of that red stuff to work up enough courage to join, but here I finally am.

I am not sure I have much to offer, as some of you guys (generic term, ladies, generic term!) really are super bright. And super sparkly.

My profile says it all really....I am the poster girl for boring normality, but even though I am a gambling newbie, hopefully the more experience I get, the more I will be able to contribute, and not just be an emoji vampire :)D ;)) gurning away inanely.

Ahhh ... a woman after my heart. Red wine is my favorite poison.

Enjoy the warmth, humour and knowledge that this forum will give you. I am so glad I joined this forum and I am sure you will too. If ever you need a laugh we have Goatwack, Dunover, Jonmincher and a few others that will have you laughing in stiches. Never ever have I met such a great bunch of people!:lolup:

Last edited:
Welcome to CM!

I recall doing a video for here for a promotion I was offered a while back.

Felt like the whole CM community were sat in my living room, even tho I was home alone, very strange indeed.

Sweaty palms, palpitations, fidgety....So I am with you on this one.

A great community and your here now so nothing to worry about, lovely set of guys n gals here :D

Hi everyone,

What a lovely introduction! Welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back