Thrills

D

Deleted member 37551

Guest
I think Thrills is one of the best Casinos outthere,

not only the wagerfree freespins but also the very nice layout and very nice pictures,


greetings and have a nice day
 
Best Halloween Bonuses from Accredited Casinos

goatwack

I’ll have the cleavage, I mean the special
CAG
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Location
Londonia
Not as good as they once were, but still a decent outfit :thumbsup:
 

SPOPPLE

Experienced Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Location
United Kingdom
Not as good as they used to be in terms of withdrawal speed and some games have vanished (doubt thats there fault, probably licensing issues) but they are basically my go to casino. Along with Kaboo/Superlenny which I imagine are run by the same operator, I think Thrills is run by the same operator to as they have similar withdrawal speeds, same games and usually have downtime at the same time. Cant fault any of those 3, they all give regular deposit bonuses and have incentives, with Kaboo/Superlenny having bux/echoes, thrills having a bonus meter. Thrills tend to give you more free "super" spins though, won over £1000 2 weeks ago when Thrills gave free superspins on that secrets of christmas slot. I did try Rizk aswell...I had an email that went to spam that I didnt see asking me to provide ID and they blocked my account because I didnt reply within a week (I wasnt requesting a withdrawal, I just made a few deposits, tried to go back on a week later and they had banned me) which has never happened to me and I must be registered to 100+ casinos so I am not too fond of them for that but I guess its my fault.

I like Casumo aswell but thats for novomatics, they are all on par really, LeoVegas is good but I got to level 48 in like a week a year ago and have never received free chips, deposit bonuses etc from them so I dont rate them anyway near as highly as thats poor to be honest. VeraJohn are another good one, fast at processing you, lots of games (some which other providers dont have). Then there are the likes of virgingames, sunbingo which are actually very fast with withdrawals (probably the quickest out of any casino I have played) but generally have limited games or a mix of WMS/Netent and some unique ones.
 

Captain Rizk

Experienced Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Location
Malta
Hey Spopple, as you are in the UK it is a UKGC requirement for us to get a validated ID from you within 72 hours of registering otherwise we are legally obliged to block your account. We genreally do this via automatic cross checking through a UKGC accredited system called Aristotle - this covers about 90% of registrations for the other 10% we do need valid photo ID within those 72 hours.

However - you are not "banned" all we need is for you to provide valid photo ID and we can re-open your account should you wish. Apologies for the run around but this is a UKGC requirement that we have to follow as part of our licence.

Not as good as they used to be in terms of withdrawal speed and some games have vanished (doubt thats there fault, probably licensing issues) but they are basically my go to casino. Along with Kaboo/Superlenny which I imagine are run by the same operator, I think Thrills is run by the same operator to as they have similar withdrawal speeds, same games and usually have downtime at the same time. Cant fault any of those 3, they all give regular deposit bonuses and have incentives, with Kaboo/Superlenny having bux/echoes, thrills having a bonus meter. Thrills tend to give you more free "super" spins though, won over £1000 2 weeks ago when Thrills gave free superspins on that secrets of christmas slot. I did try Rizk aswell...I had an email that went to spam that I didnt see asking me to provide ID and they blocked my account because I didnt reply within a week (I wasnt requesting a withdrawal, I just made a few deposits, tried to go back on a week later and they had banned me) which has never happened to me and I must be registered to 100+ casinos so I am not too fond of them for that but I guess its my fault.

I like Casumo aswell but thats for novomatics, they are all on par really, LeoVegas is good but I got to level 48 in like a week a year ago and have never received free chips, deposit bonuses etc from them so I dont rate them anyway near as highly as thats poor to be honest. VeraJohn are another good one, fast at processing you, lots of games (some which other providers dont have). Then there are the likes of virgingames, sunbingo which are actually very fast with withdrawals (probably the quickest out of any casino I have played) but generally have limited games or a mix of WMS/Netent and some unique ones.
 
Top