Three Stooges II

harrys99

Dormant account
Just played Three Stooges II for the first time. Boy I thought the first one was streaky to play, but Love it. Anyone else played this and have a good tale to tell? (RTG game)

im looking foward to i know that intertops has does the rest of rtg sitesalso have it

I haven't seen where clubworld has it yet. The only reason I knew about it was because intertops emailed me. I did see that silver oak and virtual have it but well, you know .

Last edited:
Sloto, Desert Nights, Sun Palace, and Las Vegas USA all have it. So far the only place I got some playtime out of the machine was Sloto. The rest didn't really do much in the way of offering play time. I do like however the fact they have made the bet something you can either low roll or play for something big. I also like the fact that they offer a minor, major, and a three stoogies jackpot. Plus the jackpot is different at all levels of play. So it's proportionate to your bet. Which in my book makes it better that way someone betting $0.30 actually wins a smaller jackpot over someone who's betting like $1.50 or better.
Also of the two bonuses I have played, I liked the blue one the best because of it has offered me so far the most spins. The 12 spins at 5x, but the pink bonus wasn't bad either. Cause I had a few bonus spins throughout the game by triggering 3 of the stoogies on a play line.
So far would this be a slot I would play all of the time? Probably not, maybe a slot I would play when I'm up and really wanna go for a random jackpot or the big one, but otherwise it's a good change of pace. From the normally higher than ever bet requirement for actual symbol based jackpot machines.

Sloto, Desert Nights, Sun Palace, and Las Vegas USA all have it. So far the only place I got some playtime out of the machine was Sloto. The rest didn't really do much in the way of offering play time. I do like however the fact they have made the bet something you can either low roll or play for something big. I also like the fact that they offer a minor, major, and a three stoogies jackpot. Plus the jackpot is different at all levels of play. So it's proportionate to your bet. Which in my book makes it better that way someone betting $0.30 actually wins a smaller jackpot over someone who's betting like $1.50 or better.
Also of the two bonuses I have played, I liked the blue one the best because of it has offered me so far the most spins. The 12 spins at 5x, but the pink bonus wasn't bad either. Cause I had a few bonus spins throughout the game by triggering 3 of the stoogies on a play line.
So far would this be a slot I would play all of the time? Probably not, maybe a slot I would play when I'm up and really wanna go for a random jackpot or the big one, but otherwise it's a good change of pace. From the normally higher than ever bet requirement for actual symbol based jackpot machines.

Great point about the .30 bet.

I just tried 3stooges II and it sucked me dry. made several deposits..Went thru 50.00 without hitting anything except .50...Really bad..But I will give it another try..Did not see the Beaver game you mention at JC:mad:

I can only say s*it and kick myself. I had been depositing for weeks at Grande Vegas and won $25 at the live raffle on Wednesday. Saw this new game and after around 150 spins hit 3 wilds on the 1st line for a $3K RJ on a 0.30 bet. However, as the max cashout is only 125 or 250 this amount was deducted from the balance soon after. It sure sucks as it should have been my second RJ but anyway at least I won.

Strangely I have yet to hit any of the 3 features.

Er, I didnt see Sloto or DN having it and that was just 2 hours ago.

even when I hit a "feature" on three stooges2, it yielded little compared to the size of my bet and number of spins it took before hitting it.

Not impressed.

I finally got something out of this silly machine tonight, but it took alot of spins to get there. Not very win and loose going on. It's either it's ready to pay or not. My guess is this slot is more geared towards the jackpot side versus the reel side. Just a random guess or hitting that one feature for 100 spins.

Last Night

I hit on the bonus spins last night two wilds and a thing that clicks together when the director says "action":), I was betting $3.00 and it hit about $1200.00. I had WR requirements and I met them (I posted a question about Inetbet, which is where I hit this), so please if you get a chance look at that thread and comment to the question if you don't mind. Thanks... :) I'll post the attachment in the winners thread (haven't been paid yet, they have to approve my documents)...have played there before but never won until last night. I like the game...it has great potential during those free spins, especially if you have a good multiplier. I think I had a 6x multiplier last night...I think :D

It should be noted that at Sloto and Desert Nights this game presently does not contribute to wrs if you play with a bonus reasons of which are unknown.

What makes this different from a Real Series is the fact it's 3 reels. The Real Series slots tend to be 5 reels with more than 5 pay lines. I also had found out this contributed the WR as well. Granted the play time I will agree doesn't last long. So once you've hit good may as well find something else to play. I still wanna hit the blue bonus round. Keep getting the pink and green one, just not any blue.

It did when I played last night Chu.

It is classified as a "slot" rather than a "real series slot" so it isn't listed individually.

Just returned home and deposited at Sloto. Played some some spins but the playthru counter didnt budge. So do they count or dont they? If Ms sloto sees this can she comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back