Your Input Please This'll Make the Sh*t Hit The Fan - Random Megaways?

Looks fine to me - two instances of the same injected big win out of a database, preceded by a different losing game. They just need to add more 300x big win entries to fend off the conspiracy theorists.
And the 3 scatter on this isnt that uncommon..... it loves that tease - far more than Bonanza does.

And whilst the outcome is the same, and the end screen is the same - the spins are not identical. Different amount of diamonds and barrels landing before the conversion.

For me - it just shows that the barrel extra feature is just a spin where it converts a symbol before landing to a "mystery" one.. a fact we know, but a gimmick just to add excitement when it reveals a big win.

Im more shocked that people actually think these games are actual reel strips, and not just animations playing out for the win amount the server has sent back when you click the spin button. Its beyond obvious at this point how far away these games are from the word RANDOM.
Personally I'm shocked at hot takes like this based on absolutely no industry knowledge, but hey that's just me i suppose :)

Personally I'm shocked at hot takes like this based on absolutely no industry knowledge, but hey that's just me i suppose :)

Its more an opinion based on over 15 years playing them then a hot take. I dont think you need to be a industry insider full of knowledge of the background to how the machines work to see clear patterns or notice when things feel very UN random. That just comes from lots of experience playing them for years and years. :)

Are you claiming slots are random?
Got any evidence supporting that theory? ;)

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor expressed by writer Christopher Hitchens. It says that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence"

I have to say, i have always been very impressed by the level of philosophy and understanding shown by bears, not just on this site, but the world over.
It is known.

"Discusses the idea that the ideas of all the great philosophers of the West, such as Aristotle, Plato, and Camus, can be found in the tales of Pooh, demonstrating that their philosophies can be seen throughout the varied collection of Pooh tales."

ffj.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Oh dear. Oh deary me. The amount of Bonanza videos I've made moaning that series of spins and play seem to follow a pattern. Diamond Mine (same game) has just produced a PAIR of near identical spins, reel patterns and wins on two separate stakes and sessions for this guy!!!!!!

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video and tell me it hasn't shocked you......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Diamond Mine is certainly NOT the same game as Bonanza, I always wondered how the provider had built a version of the math in such a short period of time; now it's evident that they extracted many thousands of reel outcomes from Bonanza and fed them into some kind of Tombola system, the same kind of system that aggregates outcomes, just like Jamming Jars.

In terms of the overlay barrels, they are of no consequence to the reels they would just pick the symbol with the biggest win and replace an X amount with barrels, possibly the only random thing in this game.

@dunover, you could happily spin Bonanza until the sun becomes a black hole (providing you can upload your consciousness to a machine that allows you to play Bonanza for a billion years, or so, and the said machine can survive the massive gravitational impact the black hole).

The only screen that is ever the same is the launch screen with GOL, which loads the first-ever instance of Bonanza once you press spin your off to infinity and back before you see the same game board.

With all the random symbol positions and the random reel density, Bonanza has many, many more permutations than a deck of cards.

BTG have never scripted a slot machine and never will, we use mathematics, not a look-up results-based tombola.

Diamond Mine is certainly NOT the same game as Bonanza, I always wondered how the provider had built a version of the math in such a short period of time; now it's evident that they extracted many thousands of reel outcomes from Bonanza and fed them into some kind of Tombola system, the same kind of system that aggregates outcomes, just like Jamming Jars.

In terms of the overlay barrels, they are of no consequence to the reels they would just pick the symbol with the biggest win and replace an X amount with barrels, possibly the only random thing in this game.

@dunover, you could happily spin Bonanza until the sun becomes a black hole (providing you can upload your consciousness to a machine that allows you to play Bonanza for a billion years, or so, and the said machine can survive the massive gravitational impact the black hole).

The only screen that is ever the same is the launch screen with GOL, which loads the first-ever instance of Bonanza once you press spin your off to infinity and back before you see the same game board.

With all the random symbol positions and the random reel density, Bonanza has many, many more permutations than a deck of cards.

BTG have never scripted a slot machine and never will, we use mathematics, not a look-up results-based tombola.
So Diamond Mine is now officially a 'lottery slot'. :laugh:

It's true enough, I haven't seen an incidence of Bonanza producing 2 identical bonus rounds (aside from those rare bastards that pay zero).

OK, I rephrase that - Diamond Mine is supposed to be the same as Bonanza. You are 100% correct about the so-called mystery symbols, which are just barrels replacing winning symbols you would've had anyway on the spins they appear on. In fact, if you're quick enough, you can tell what they will reveal anyway by looking at the symbols on the screen and seeing which there are fewest of. So if there's a lack of 'yellow' on the grid, then you know they will reveal queens for example.

Wait, so even if i start playing bonanza today, and keep spinning until the heat death of the universe, i still dont have a chance in replicating the
14 000x hit that coffeegrounds showed on their youtube.
As far as pep talks go, this one did not motivate me very much.

3/10

Wait, so even if i start playing bonanza today, and keep spinning until the heat death of the universe, i still dont have a chance in replicating the

3/10
Your forgetting the fact that they don’t have 0.09cent bet you would of been unlikely to even attempt loading the gol screen

It is known.

"Discusses the idea that the ideas of all the great philosophers of the West, such as Aristotle, Plato, and Camus, can be found in the tales of Pooh, demonstrating that their philosophies can be seen throughout the varied collection of Pooh tales."

View attachment 154181

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I'm very suspicious about famous bears. Rupert the Bear was simply a badass wannabee rural gangster with stupid trousers, Paddington a bogus asylum seeker and communist Shining Path infiltrator given refuge by new-age hippies and finally Yogi an ill-disguised enviro-fascist like your Grizzling Greta and our St. David.

Last edited:
I'm very suspicious about famous bears. Rupert the Bear was simply a badass wannabee rural gangster with stupid trousers, Paddington a bogus asylum seeker and communist infiltrator given refuge by new-age hippies and finally Yogi an ill-disguised enviro-fascist like your Grizzling Greta and our St. David.
No need to be suspicious about Pooh.
Unlike picnic-basket stealing wannabes, hes the real deal.
Dabbles in alot of different things.

665.jpg

hyt.jpg

3/10
But... you might get 14 005 x win that has never been seen before. Go for it!!

So what your trying to say is megaways is just eye candy and you licensing the megaways brand/mechanic to other providers was just a brilliant money making scheme from yourselves because other providers don’t use your maths model(which I thought was part of the mechanic) and they just come up with their own watered down piss taking million of spins to get feature version or am I missing something?

@Big Time Gaming
Can you explain why it is, that on the Sky Vegas version of Bonanza, you never see a scatter when the 117,649 ways lands?

This is not just unique to myself, many others have commented on this, obviously having had the same experience. It also seems a bit coincidental because as far as I can make out, their version runs off of a unique platform.

NB, Why do I get the feeling this question, will not get answered satisfactorily or not at all?

@Big Time Gaming
Can you explain why it is, that on the Sky Vegas version of Bonanza, you never see a scatter when the 117,649 ways lands?

This is not just unique to myself, many others have commented on this, obviously having had the same experience. It also seems a bit coincidental because as far as I can make out, their version runs off of a unique platform.

NB, Why do I get the feeling this question, will not get answered satisfactorily or not at all?
Well the sky's the limit apparently once the game starts - with caveats of 'there is no 117k MW in the bonus, no?' So it appears the sky actually does have a ceiling :p

They're probably too busy sorting out, what appears to be quite a big Bug, in the WF game :p

For anyone that has played the All Action version of Diamond Mine this would be no surprise at all. The random outcomes for 24 and 30 spins are anything but random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back