Your Input Please This'll Make the Sh*t Hit The Fan - Random Megaways?

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Oh dear. Oh deary me. The amount of Bonanza videos I've made moaning that series of spins and play seem to follow a pattern. Diamond Mine (same game) has just produced a PAIR of near identical spins, reel patterns and wins on two separate stakes and sessions for this guy!!!!!!

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video and tell me it hasn't shocked you......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Of course, the fact the two wins were near identical could be because that's how the game represents the RNG result for a 300x stake base game of 6x6OAK diamonds, and the fact that BOTH had a near-miss 3-scatters the very spin before, is purely coincidental, right?

I'm just polishing my foil hat right now, and setting up a series link on my TIVO box for Greatest Conspiracy Theories on the History Channel lol

Of course, the fact the two wins were near identical could be because that's how the game represents the RNG result for a 300x stake base game of 6x6OAK diamonds, and the fact that BOTH had a near-miss 3-scatters the very spin before, is purely coincidental, right?

I'm just polishing my foil hat right now, and setting up a series link on my TIVO box for Greatest Conspiracy Theories on the History Channel lol
But people tell us slots don't play in patterns...when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain they do. It's not just megaways either. The very fact that I've seen on numerous occasions the exact same reel configuration land within the same session tells me the RNG is only ever pulling from a pool of limited results at any one time.

It is what it is.

It just goes to show the TNT (random symbols) on Blueprint are just visual, already pre-determined and essentially just another way of representing a wins that already appears on the reels.

Makes me realise it's how the 'arrow guy' on Wish Upon A Jackpot Megaways also works and why he doesn't show up the whole bonus sometimes.

The 3 scatters before each spin must be coincidental though, kinda spooky, but still gotta believe each spin is independent of the last.

Obviously uses the same method as jamming jars, which makes you wonder how much of BTGs megaways code is being used here, has any BTG game ever produced identical spins, remember when that guy simmed donuts for 3 million spins did he get any identical ones?

Obviously uses the same method as jamming jars, which makes you wonder how much of BTGs megaways code is being used here, has any BTG game ever produced identical spins, remember when that guy simmed donuts for 3 million spins did he get any identical ones?
Well, any slot will produce identical screens, they have to, the more complex the reels, the less frequently it will happen. So you can't point the finger really if they do. But I myself have noticed the reels behave in a certain way, thudding 2/3 scatters in abruptly in the 5 spins before a feature drops in. It's not so much the identical win itself, but the spins around it that would indicate anything strange.

So if it rolls 3 of the gold scatters and it's your last spin leaving you skint, it's probably worth leaving it logged in and prostituting off your body knowing you've got a 300x safely in the bag afterwards as long as it doesn't idle out?
:thumbsup::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They knock out these games pretty fast maybe they just getting lazy when making them.

Don't some playngo slots have some spins that are 100 billion to one so the odds of hitting identical spins are very very low on those or png have a much better rng.

someone show me two identical reactoonz or gemix spins, I dare you.

They knock out these games pretty fast maybe they just getting lazy when making them.

Don't some playngo slots have some spins that are 100 billion to one so the odds of hitting identical spins are very very low on those or png have a much better rng.

someone show me two identical reactoonz or gemix spins, I dare you
Easy peasy.
I even took it a step further, so time of day, and balance is also identical.

nnvb.jpgnnvb.jpg

But on a more serious note, according to secret sources, the reactoonz slots actually work the same as Jammin jars.
There are more variation/outcomes to the spins tho because the spin will change depending on what color the bars are, so spin #2734 can be shown in different ways depending on what the color of the bars are.

But on a more serious note, according to secret sources, the reactoonz slots actually work the same as Jammin jars.
There are more variation/outcomes to the spins tho because the spin will change depending on what color the bars are, so spin #2734 can be shown in different ways depending on what the color of the bars are.

So it pays the same but plays out differently?

So it pays the same but plays out differently?
No, thats the beauty of doing it this way, pay/outcome changes, you get alot more variations this way, making it feel more random.
But filling all the bars yellow on spin #300 will always yield the same result, atleast up until garga lands.
Im not sure if his position is predetermined or randomly chosen in some way the same way the bars are.

No, thats the beauty of doing it this way, pay/outcome changes, you get alot more variations this way, making it feel more random.
But filling all the bars yellow on spin #300 will always yield the same result, atleast up until garga lands.
Im not sure if his position is predetermined or randomly chosen in some way the same way the bars are.
I always wondered if they perhaps made multiple rng calls in one spin to increase the randomness because the slots can lag mid spin (while it contacts the server again?) and there's where the 100 billion to one comes in: yes gemix can pay 4700x but only if you happen to hit this exact sequence of rng calls, if that makes sense.

I always wondered if they perhaps made multiple rng calls in one spin to increase the randomness because the slots can lag mid spin (while it contacts the server again?) and there's where the 100 billion to one comes in: yes gemix can pay 4700x but only if you happen to hit this exact sequence of rng calls, if that makes sense.
Yeah, hitting the top win on a png grid-slot is pretty close to impossible as i understand it.
Im not sure if they make calls during a spin tho, wouldnt it make more sense to just make all the calls at the beginning and then play out the spin?
But i do know what you mean about lag in the middle of a spin, so maybe they make a new call after each bar or something.

Another one of those things we will never really know, but will be told 'its random'
The slotting industry have a peculiar definition of the word random. :laugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back