This takes some beating!

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Just had what I can say is my worst session this year! Not in terms of money lost but in game play.

Deposited £100 which is pretty big for me these days. Doing okay up down up down - head over to Rhino - with around £110 in funds.
Playing 80p spins. Bonus round comes quickly within 25 spins. Feature guarantee - no worrys it happens. 10 spins later another bonus round
with Feature guarantee. From that point on it quickly went from bad to worse to dreadful

11 BONUS ROUNDS ALL FEATURE GUARANTEE !!!

2 of the bonus rounds awarded 1 re trigger (5 spins)

8 of the bonus rounds zero win apart from the trigger
and 1 bonus round paid just under the 8 quid trigger for the FG. :mad::mad::mad:

Never had so many bonus rounds in one session and never had them all FG!

If my labtop was not brand spanKin new it would have landed in the street below.

What are the odds of the above!! So many fs and hardly any wins of any kind and no wilds at all.

Tin foil hat was on - but yeah random I know but what a shcocking shocking game RR can be! :mad:

Who can beat the above ? :cool: just wish I had videoed the damn thing. Needless to say a complete bust out :mad:

:mad::mad::mad: hate to read of others having brutal sessions and that takes the piss!

However something very similar happened to me yesterday. Rhino 0.40p bets, I managed 13 Features.

11 Were also FG same as you :mad::mad:

1 was £5.70 so 4x over FG :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The other was a 4 scatter trigger of doom so couldn't avoid FG, but if you minus the starting 10x it would also have been FG.

Playing it now, over 300 spins to get Feature - 0.10p over FG!!!!!!

Well least I have early Chrimbo dinner with the Missus coming up this weekend where I will drown me sorrows (And rage) and gave her the good news SHE IS PAYING :p;):cool:

Hope your session ends better than mine which actually wont take much :thumbsup:

Last night on DOA I had so many scatters I thought "tonight is the night"!. Nope. I think I hit free spins 10x in 20 spins. What are the odds? Highest it paid was $3.30. I feel for you bro .... but I guess it's not meant to be for us.

Just had what I can say is my worst session this year! Not in terms of money lost but in game play.

Deposited £100 which is pretty big for me these days. Doing okay up down up down - head over to Rhino - with around £110 in funds.
Playing 80p spins. Bonus round comes quickly within 25 spins. Feature guarantee - no worrys it happens. 10 spins later another bonus round
with Feature guarantee. From that point on it quickly went from bad to worse to dreadful

and 1 bonus round paid just under the 8 quid trigger for the FG. :mad::mad::mad:

If my labtop was not brand spanKin new it would have landed in the street below.

What are the odds of the above!! So many fs and hardly any wins of any kind and no wilds at all.

Tin foil hat was on - but yeah random I know but what a shcocking shocking game RR can be! :mad:

Who can beat the above ? :cool: just wish I had videoed the damn thing. Needless to say a complete bust out :mad:
rhino does worse then that to me,, the other night i played at 0.40 a spin and lost 100£ without 1 lousy feature

last week on raging rhino about 50 features and 46 of them were bonus guarantee... i cant even get one retrigger during spins anymore

Last week on Immortal Romance.

Starting Balance - £76
Total Spins to Zero balance - 1100
Bonus Rounds - 10
Wild Desire feature - 1 paid zero
5oak Sarah, Michael, Troy, Amber - Zero
5oak Sarah, Michael, Troy, Amber (With wild) - Zero
Highest Return - 24x £7.20

Most Brutal session I've had...and my highest win was only 24x even though I got the bonus 10 bloody times (Amber each choice).

Needless to say I was quiet sad after blowing the lot :(

Last week on Immortal Romance.

Starting Balance - £76
Total Spins to Zero balance - 1100
Bonus Rounds - 10
Wild Desire feature - 1 paid zero
5oak Sarah, Michael, Troy, Amber - Zero
5oak Sarah, Michael, Troy, Amber (With wild) - Zero
Highest Return - 24x £7.20

Most Brutal session I've had...and my highest win was only 24x even though I got the bonus 10 bloody times (Amber each choice).

Needless to say I was quiet sad after blowing the lot :(

horrible session indeed ... what was your bet size ?

Let's ALL get a decent w/d today/next deposit. GL all round :thumbsup:

...cant be any worse atm :rolleyes:

Well I have pushed my deposit limts right down again since yesterdays horror show. So will be having 1 x £30 deposit and 1 x £25 at Videos slots and betsafe respective.

And when thats gone thats me done until next week :cool:

£100 deposit at Bet365 a few days ago. No bonus. Headed over for a battle with the Rhino at 40p a spin.

Well I say battle....it was more like a massacre.

By the time I was down to my last £6, I still had not got a feature and my biggest win was 15x (4 ways of 3 rhinos).

Then I get the feature.....yay! At last. But the optimism couldn't have been more short-lived because....

...the feature had 8 dead spins and no retrigger. Amount won = a big fat ZERO!! :mad::mad::axeman:

Soon after...I arrived at bustoville with a whimper and my tail between my legs.

And people think IR is harsh? IR is a cakewalk compared to the Rhino.

...down to my last dollar on IR and then my heart bounced cuz i hit the wild desire........one wild, two wilds, three wilds...wow...that's it i finally hit the motherlode....visions of posting my first ever winner screenshot dancing in my head...

Old Attachment (Invalid)

and then my heart sank...and that was that.

brutal.

...down to my last dollar on IR and then my heart bounced cuz i hit the wild desire........one wild, two wilds, three wilds...wow...that's it i finally hit the motherlode....visions of posting my first ever winner screenshot dancing in my head...

Old Attachment (Invalid)

and then my heart sank...and that was that.

brutal.

OUCH! - That's worse than me coming home and finding the wife in bed with another bloke!! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back