This is attractive...

Ick! Ick! Ick!!

Brings to mind a personal hygiene issue that would seem to be nearly impossible to perform. :eek::eek:

Ick! Ick! Ick!

How the hell does she wash her ass?!?!?! :eek: I just don't understand why anyone would want to do such a thing. That's really disturbing. Imagine her...nevermind.

Pretty creepy huh? There was a woman before who had the record but her nails were kinda cool looking (in an XMen way) They weren't all gnarly like the ones on this new woman. Although it would probably be just as hard to do anything. She was in a car crash and broke her nails.

talons_127847t.jpg

oh yeah and the guy from India who has the longest nails on ONE hand. This is nasty. At least he has the other hand to do...err...whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know? I have been thinking about this , since I heard about this a couple of years ago (an Indian guy with almost the same length of nails)...the ass thing , the everything????

Sorry but when he/she is asleep(as a suffering family member that has to do everything because of their addiction) I would clip them all off.

Done.

I will deal with their screams and trauma...but guess what? They can grab their own car keys and leave. AND dial 911 for abuse...and then slap me silly without worrying about breaking their nails.

I know, I know...we alll have our demons. Just kidding.

I'm wondering if there's money in being a record holder? I mean why else put up with the inconvenience. The guy from India in the clip above (who actually cut his nails Thank GOD) grew them for like 50 years.

I'm a few months overdue for a haircut but JEEZ.

I'm wondering if there's money in being a record holder? I mean why else put up with the inconvenience. The guy from India in the clip above (who actually cut his nails Thank GOD) grew them for like 50 years.

I'm a few months overdue for a haircut but JEEZ.

I am sure there's money in it for interviews, etc but not sure about Guiness Book Of Records.

He cut his nails? ...are you sure it was him and not his family? Why after fifty years? Thank GOD, indeed! The family are slow learners ;):p..but seriously I know many Indian people and it's a pride and family thing. :cool: (We could all learn)

Oh, and get yer hair cut already, Chayton.:p

LOL, I see that im not the only one wondering how se goes about with her monkey business.. :eek:
About the grocest things ive seen in a while!

I sent that link to a friend and he just sent me this one on YouTube, you can actually see her doing stuff. No monkey business, but still - ironing. You couldn't pay me enough to shake her hand though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that his beard is grey and his hair isn't. Although possibly if he washed the dirt out, it might actually be grey too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back