This is a good session, very entertaining!

I transfered $500 from QT to my bank. I do not plan on gambling at all until next month.

Going to buy something with my recouped losses. Just glad to have it back in my bank.

Wait a minute, it's stopped hailing
Guys are swimming, guys are sailing
Playing baseball, gee that's bettah
Muddah, Faddah kindly disregard this letter

- Allan Sherman from the song "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah" ("A Letter From Camp")

I've lost approximately US$400,000.00 online starting in 2003 to present. I lost about US$7,750,000.00 at Caesars Palace between 1989 and 1995. But at Caesars I got free drinks served by waitresses with big knockers wearing togas. So between Vegas and Online gambling, I'd hafta say it's a wash.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, it's stopped hailing
Guys are swimming, guys are sailing
Playing baseball, gee that's bettah
Muddah, Faddah kindly disregard this letter

- Allan Sherman from the song "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah" ("A Letter From Camp")

I've lost approximately US$400,000.00 online starting in 2003 to present. I lost about US$7,750,000.00 at Caesars Palace between 1989 and 1995. But at Caesars I got free drinks served by waitresses with big knockers wearing togas. So between Vegas and Online gambling, I'd hafta say it's a wash.
That is a lotta damn money. I don't even want to know how much I spent gambling. It just makes you wanna cry:sob:

That is a lotta damn money. I don't even want to know how much I spent gambling. It just makes you wanna cry:sob:

Nah! I know people who spend more ordering crap from catalogs or going to Build a Bear. Spilt milk these losses. And I have fun! Sometimes. But HEY they used to serve some really GREAT drinks at Caesars! :cheers:

I transfered $500 from QT to my bank. I do not plan on gambling at all until next month.

Going to buy something with my recouped losses. Just glad to have it back in my bank.

10 days with no deposits! I have the urge but go shopping instead.

I went to ebay when I felt like depositing, spent the same amount, went to a few online stores I like. I have shipments popping in everyday. What bargains I've been finding without hours of reel watching!

I'll play a little in June. I like the rush of getting something for my money. Its like a withdrawal when the package shows up!

First week in June I am going to blow a little and not complain.

edit:

By the way, my request for my logs from cherryred hasn't shown up.

I paved the way for the email. I got one from them saying it would be mailed over a week ago, I look through my spam for it, but they are unblocked.

Maybe soon huh?

I love the winners screenshots. Maybe I'll have one soon!

Last edited:
I love the winners screenshots. Maybe I'll have one soon!

I hate the winners screenshots :lolsign: the only game I really play is break the bank again (I am addicted to it, lol) & do you think I can even get 5 10's plus the substitute on normal play let alone the free spins! lol. I'm going to keep trying tho it's bound to happen someday :thumbsup:

Still no word from Cherry Red on my logs. I guess thats not a priority to let someone know how bad they lose.

Inet has restored my faith a little. Made a small deposit and cashed out.

Thank you Inetbet!!!!

I have played a little this month, 3Dice and inet

I might have played at cherry red again had they sent my logs.

It has been a month now. I hated to drag this thread up again but if you want to see your play logs and send a request it should be honored, with the correct play logs.

They can't say they sent them because I turned my spam filter off ( I hate it but I search for the logs through the muck) they are on my accept list also and yet they will not send them.

Oh well.

This lets everyone know not to request logs from Cherry Red.

We will see if I ever get them I guess.

I have already asked Louise and she told me to ask support, I did, they emailed they would send them soon and thats the last I have heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back