dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK, we know about footballers and here we have Paul Merson and a few others who lost £35 million between them. It's a good watch but 37 minutes in we see info gained under a data request to an online bookies and that was pretty shocking.

A good way to spend an hour if you have one spare:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

OK, we know about footballers and here we have Paul Merson and a few others who lost £35 million between them. It's a good watch but 37 minutes in we see info gained under a data request to an online bookies and that was pretty shocking.

A good way to spend an hour if you have one spare:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I'm only 8 mins in and this is brilliant, thanks for the link

Yes quite upsetting when he was chatting to the various people around the table who’d lost loved ones to suicide as a result.

very upsetting, I actually started a tear, so so sad that these young boys have lost their lives. The comments at the end by William hill were particularly disgusting, I will never use them ever again

A very useful for those new to gambling and betting looking for easy money. The first rule of gamblers is to always be in control of your finances, don't bet on the last penny. Otherwise, this thing can be much more destructive than any kind of alcohol or even drugs ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back