The VS boys and girls brought me here.

swsm33

Dormant Account
Been playing slots as long as i care to remember, use to take part in lots of opening promo's but with so many restrictions on winnings sneakily creeping in the T&C not to mention my passport has expired so verification impossible. £80-£100 p/m so not big gambler as this split between my weekend football and keeping up to date with my VS wagering for battles, which brought me here. Favourite slots at the moment are Gemix and Book of Dead. Once upon a time it was Guns and Roses as was big payer and helped complete welcome bonus wagering but recently those legends don't seem to be kind.

Been playing slots as long as i care to remember, use to take part in lots of opening promo's but with so many restrictions on winnings sneakily creeping in the T&C not to mention my passport has expired so verification impossible. £80-£100 p/m so not big gambler as this split between my weekend football and keeping up to date with my VS wagering for battles, which brought me here. Favourite slots at the moment are Gemix and Book of Dead. Once upon a time it was Guns and Roses as was big payer and helped complete welcome bonus wagering but recently those legends don't seem to be kind.
They got me here too! Best of Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back