The thing about political rants

I will make this my last post in this thread regarding 9/11, I will make it short and sweet, instead of debunking the conspiracy theories concerning 9/11 how about anyone posting substantial evidence backing the OS, when an event happens in real life and results in declaring war the following day there must be conclusive evidence to endorse this, where is it?.

I saw a show on the history channel debunking many of the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
so which should I believe, those you tube videos or the experts the history channel rolled out?

I saw a show on the history channel debunking many of the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
so which should I believe, those you tube videos or the experts the history channel rolled out?

Experts in structural engineering......

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Experts in aviation.......

Experts in counter terrorism agencies including FBI CIA.......

Experts in Fire-fighting.......

Experts in science and physics......

Political leaders for 9/11 truth......

Lawyers for 9/11 truth.....

Medical Professionals for 9/11 truth.....

History channel owned by Fox the same company that owns the Discovery channel that runs a programme called Mythbusters, the same programme that *debunked* the use of thermite as a controlled demolition exponent when a peer reviewed paper was issued after traces were found in dust particles from the WTC, stating it was impossible to create an apparatus capable of securing the thermite to horizontal/vertical steel beams.

Expert on how to cut through horizontal/vertical steel beams with thermite........

Expert from NIST the agency responsible for assessing how the towers collapsed...........

Experts on all aspects of 9/11 and the only two Experts supporting the OS (Mythbusters and NIST) have been proven to be wrong and lying, now ask yourself why the History channel did not invite the thousands upon thousands of the experts available to cover all aspects of 9/11 in the links I have provided, to counter argue their claims?, I know whom i`m going to believe.

I did say I was not going to any-more 9/11 stuff but the above post lured me in lol.

Oh nearly forgot.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I feel I have to post, the latest docu video with more parts to follow, the screw is tightening.

My utmost respect goes out to Susan Lindauer former CIA asset, risking her life in exposing the real perps of 9/11, when oh when are the sheeple going to wake up and smell the coffee and remove the preconditioned assessments of anyone who disagrees the OS of 9/11 are tin foil hat wearing, bat shit eating, mentally retarded f&*6kwits, who live in their mum`s basements, instead of taking some time out and doing some basic research on some of the institutions and agencies and discovering just how many high ranking people covering all walks of life are screaming inside job - A far cry from the real nutjobs, who do live in their mother`s basements claiming the earth is square and Elvis is alive and well and working in the local chip shop.......

A former CIA asset explaining in great detail of how explosives were shipped into the WTC, not your normal category of a CT :rolleyes:, and there`s several of these, Sibel Edmonds an ex FBI agent has plenty to tell also, but whenever she tries she is gagged via the State Secrets Privilege Act, why won`t American government personnel let her speak?, after all, they have nothing to hide do they?.

When the hell is someone with subpoena powers going to grow a pair and indict these murdering genocidal bastards?.

pic.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back