The Stock Thread

ahhhhhhh! check out mvis which I am in, up 42 percent at time of post!

supposedly this is now a reddit target stock! which I dont like but I have recovered some losses and the biggest 1 day profit yet in stocks!

weeeeeeeeeeee :)

ahhhhhhh! check out mvis which I am in, up 42 percent at time of post!

supposedly this is now a reddit target stock! which I dont like but I have recovered some losses and the biggest 1 day profit yet in stocks!

weeeeeeeeeeee :)
Have to be careful on this one and try and pull profits as it may drop quickly if there is hype around it. Will see how tomorrow and this week go for the stocks.

Up as high as %25 pre, they are going to try and fake the squeeze today so everyone sells when it goes up. They have not really started to cover their shares they shorted yet. LOL.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO AMC!

MOST MONEY I HAVE EVER MADE IN 1 DAY IN STOCKS! I AM GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH! :p

Seriously, I don't have that much or not as much as I wanted to have but I do have shares since $12.40!:D

Just went over %100 return today alone, this is supposedly not even the squeeze yet as still shorts have not covered.

Edit:
Oh big drop and halted yet again.

That was my one day of excitement, I was going to say knowing my luck it will drop back down to even. It is currently on a drop after another red hot start this morning but I was expecting a big drop and red days. :)

Yes still holding but yes that was an ugly day and still slightly ahead but most of the gains have been wiped out today on AMC. Though that is I bought more to get to an even number of shares so I averaged up :( No I am not the one thinking it was/is going to $100,000 a share, lol, I would be a millionaire if that happens. :) I was just looking if it was going to be the next game stop with hundreds a share, will see what happens Monday and next week and see what I am going to do.

Otherwise going alright in the E.V. plays and other plays that I kept a position in. :)

What do you guys think of the news of naked shorts that CNBC admitted? LOL What do you think will happen with the price? Breaking news today is "supposedly" they have only covered 1 percent of shorts only, that's it. So going by the math at that rate they are saying it could go over $2,000 a share if they cover all the real short shares. :eek:

So much "fuckery" going on, holy craziness. Distractions to other stocks and now today a dark pool showing shares are $1500ish. Don't know what to believe and I don't trust anything or even the YouTubers I watch who seem legit 100 percent. That's just me though,lol.

Interested in the next 2 Friday's though, one thing is a lot of talk for end of this month something big happening.......

Even though I am a mature bear, every time I see a green day or hear good news I start acting like an ape and jumping up and down on my bed and act like an ape around my room and eating a banana. Anyone else? No o.k. just me then.:oops::p

About as perfect as you can get today, bought a few more on the low 50's dip and it finished over $60 a share, muahahahahahaha.

GAMMA AND SHORT MY SQUEEZE NOW PLEASE! Someone hold me! :D

Well, not the week I thought it was going to be and what everyone was saying. :( I got my vote letter from AMC today in the mail since I am a shareholder I can vote on business matters now, oh lala. :D This is the vote for the extra 25 million shares they want to offer so if anyone else is in AMC what are your thoughts on that?

Even though it started off o.k. this morning the last week is going o.k. as we holding levels but we are going down bit by bit which is not good and it's getting into the territory where I will be losing money if it keeps going down.

Taking my poker experience and skills to hold the last 2 days, haha.

Trying to hold till the ftd's come to their dates and see what happens and will reevaluate.

Well, I averaged down more today cause of the drop, so I am like $10 a share lower on my average price now, MUAHAHAHAHA. Thanks, hedgies! :D

Please run up like any time now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back