the slots where we lost the most money?

I am not sure my true history would back this up but it feels like this from memory, based on games I have played a decent amount of spins through.

1. Game of Thrones (never hit more than x300) and since it’s makeover it’s virtually unplayable.

2. Raging Rhino (same as above).

3. Anything from Yggdrasil (has anyone ever and I mean ever hit x1,000 on a slot by them?)

I second the Elk comment - love them but hit and run all day long.

From memory:

1) Cygnus definitely owes but can keep it.
2) Tombstone - reckon im in profit but have had a couple of silly sessions.
3) Wild Swarm and Monopoly Megaways when being weak and not sticking to my strategy and chasing that bonus/swarm. Kind of given up on those now.

I am not sure my true history would back this up but it feels like this from memory, based on games I have played a decent amount of spins through.

1. Game of Thrones (never hit more than x300) and since it’s makeover it’s virtually unplayable.

2. Raging Rhino (same as above).

3. Anything from Yggdrasil (has anyone ever and I mean ever hit x1,000 on a slot by them?)
Think @dionysus did on some gem game

Most loss not slots RNG roulette including a 58.3% rtp on a very well known company on here ithin the last week over £3k in deposits,which is pretty disgusting considering over 200 bets placed on over 15 numbers.

All thunderkicks, red tigers and yggdrasils. For me it's impossible to win anything decent from the slots of these providers. When i go to play some yggdrasil (let's say viking go berzerk for example) it's automatic function that my balance is gone in 15 minutes with no hope that my balance could get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back