The Search for Bryan B

Welcome home, Bryan! Always nice to get back to a busy OPA scene with the doo-doo hitting the fan on several fronts!

Ca was very sunny. Beaches were great. Went to Disneyland. Tripped aound the malls. Bought a lot of videos. Ate a lot of food. It's good to be back home though. Three weeks without a German beer is asking a bit too much.

~b

So I guess you're going to Toronto? I was contemplating it, but I needed to see my family, eat Sushi, and hang out at the beach; thus my travels have been exhausted.

Are you going to be speaking there (Toronto) or loitering about like in London. :) I'm already looking forward to next year. Need to go on some more tours (this time with my wife since she nearly kicked my ass when she found out how much fun I had).

Oh well, gonna watch a movie I picked up in the states :) ha ha!

~b

Me? Speaking?

I might mumble... can't speak with my face stuffed full of good food...

The earliest I will probably ever speak at a conference is next year, unless for some very odd reason an opportunity pops up in October.

Remember Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?

That's one movie I haven't had a chance to check out yet. But I'm into cheesy kung-fu flying knife kicks. Hee-ya!

If it weren't for the outrageous admission price (for the convention, not the movie) I would contemplate going.

Besides, I've got too much to do here. Some of my projects have been on the back burner for a while. Guess I'll have to sit this one out.

~b

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back