The results are in! 2007 Women Drivers Awards!

women-driver-boat.jpg

Expired Image

I am proud to say that I am not the typical woman driver!!! But I do have a downfall....I get road rage tendoncies (sp) when people drive like idiots. Im the person driving down the shoulder because everyone else feels the need to go 15mph in the rain. Im also the one who shines their brights on slow drivers that are on one lane roads.

Its so wierd that I have patience with everything else in life but when it comes to driving, move the F over or get off the road!!!

I am proud to say that I am not the typical woman driver!!! But I do have a downfall....I get road rage tendoncies (sp) when people drive like idiots. Im the person driving down the shoulder because everyone else feels the need to go 15mph in the rain. Im also the one who shines their brights on slow drivers that are on one lane roads.

Its so wierd that I have patience with everything else in life but when it comes to driving, move the F over or get off the road!!!

You know what pisses me off more than anything?

Idiots that decide to pass you on the right when you're doing 20 over the speed limit in the fast lane (with nobody in front of you), then get ahead of you only to slow down to 10-15 over the limit. :rolleyes:

And more times than not you can see them talking on a cell phone as they're passing you.

Or, how about the idiots behind you in the fast lane that are flashing their brights because they want to go around, but there's no room for you to get over? *DUH*.

But, what comes around goes around. I know of several occasions where someone's passed me (or others) in the fast lane, only to be seen stopped a few miles up the road for speeding. Now, if they wouldn't have been driving like an idiot passing people that are already doing 20 over, then I might have gotten that ticket. :notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back