The "Promotion Script" seems to be confused...

Sonict

Meister Member
mm1
I should be an "Experienced Member" since a few days ago and I did see myself as promoted on here a few hours ago and now I am back to "Full Member"! Something is quirky on here...

I see that I am an Experienced Member again now, but I bet something is up with the script that is used to promote people or something... Just my observation anyways.

Yeah - it's something in the settings. You get promoted to your current status when you log in lol. Looking at it.

Ok - I'm still working on this. It seems to be something more complex in the settings that I haven't figured out yet. It is causing a handful of accounts to move from one user group to another. A couple keep being moved to the "registered" user group where your posts are "moderated" (keeps the spammers out).

So my apologies - if your post is suddenly is "moderated" it's because of this glitch - it's not because you are being moderated. Unless of course you have just signed up in the forum. :D

It is good to know that you are still working on this. I can imagine the issues I would have if I used the new options or things that I can do as an "Experienced Member" and then have them taken away from me!

Yeah - I am hoping it's calming down now. :D So far - so good.

I spent about four hours on this today. My mind is a bit fried from this enlightening experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back