The murder (?) of a Iranian terrorist

Who said The King is dead. Heathens

tenor.gif

Seriously John give it up ffs you’ve been watching to much of the x files next you’ll be trying to tell us elvis is still alive......

Lmao. When I state facts which you can look up for yourself like the one in your official government records that have been released you can't say shit. When I ask about those weapons of mass destruction from Saddam you won't say shit.

However when I make a joke you are here to let me know that I should stop.. what exactly? Someone is triggered. Just pick up your weapons already ranger and head to Iran to fight some Iranian Army personnel or terrorists as you would like to call them. The anger and frustration is strong with this one.

Reading the mail headlines just now and it looks like the iranians may have shot it down by accident, one of the air defense systems believing it to be a hostile object, if true, in a way if Trump hadn't assassinated Soleimani those people would still be alive, an unintended consequence but a consequence none the less, of all this tit for tat silliness between a superpower and a 2nd world country [no offence to iranians meant]

It is quite funny that the US is yet again the first to show the fingers towards Iran, yet does not show any evidence. They simply ask us to believe them. :rolleyes:

According to the US, the plane was shot by 2 SA-15 missiles. These are huge babies built to destroy an aircraft not for it to come down in one piece. Remember the Malaysian Air, that broke up immediately in the air in came down in pieces. Here's a pic of the missile, 3 m long.

1578614164842.png

Now, here's a video saying that it is the moment of impact. The plane goes dark after what looks like an explosion. Very doubtful if two missiles impacted the plane, that it would first just go dark (it was full to the brim with fuel) and then "sail" towards the ground and not fall like a stone.

I know tensions are 'heightened' but are we seriously to believe the Iranians mistook it for a B-52 bomber and/ or just launched missiles at it :confused:

Given the 'floaty' descent described by Harry wouldn't it likely be engine failure/ something onboard the plane?

Questions questions

I know tensions are 'heightened' but are we seriously to believe the Iranians mistook it for a B-52 bomber and/ or just launched missiles at it :confused:

Given the 'floaty' descent described by Harry wouldn't it likely be engine failure/ something onboard the plane?

Questions questions

The US has apparently a record showing that the Iranian radar locked onto the aircraft. They could simply show the evidence but so far nada, just like for the ship mines, the downed drone, the missiles hitting the SA oil installations, etc, etc. They always point fingers and talk like it is all proven, yet nobody ever sees any evidence. All "super classified"! :rolleyes:

Booooooris was quick to jump on it too, just as well as Trudeau. Yet no one shows a shred of evidence but talks like they know it all. Why not bring it all out so the world can see that evidence?

Plus, this kind of findings usually take days/weeks as they go through tons of data, satellite pics, radar recordings etc etc to make sure they know exactly what happened. Here again, just like in the above mentioned cases, suddenly they can say it with certainty within 24 hours.

Obviously first and foremost this is a sad set of events with the victims onboard, I just find the narrative pointing at Iran unsettling too

Absolutely sad.

What I do not understand is that the military has usually the best radar equipment, primary and secondary. Every aircraft has a transponder transmitting constantly its identifier. Being so close to Iran's main airport, I am sure the military there has a direct information channel for flights taking off or landing.

The flight progressed according to the normal routing, no deviation to potentially confuse somebody on the radar.

And then they send two, not one SA-15 missile. They are an older Russian model but have been improved for accuracy. The things cost a few quid, so to shoot two where one is sufficient adds to my doubts that it was the Iranians.

I could put a theory out there that a CIA operative with a portable missile launcher shot it down to blame it on the Iranians. Trust me I have proof which I will never show to anyone! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's clear some media outlets are jumping on it to get blame established in people's minds early doors, I tend to think if the plane turned around and was heading back to the airport, a missile battery may have gone off in the heightened paranoia/panic.

It won't have been a deliberate shoot down, of that I'm sure, that would be the action of a lunatic.

I was reading on the bbc news website about some of the victims they know of so far, parents and children, it's very sad and distressing, which then makes me more annoyed when articles are clearly using it as just another way of scoring points in a propaganda war, a means to an end they can't resist.

One thing I noticed similar to the previous two iraq wars, is a large article appearing in the newpaper which looks at the different strengths of army, it always exaggerates the opposing side's capability to make them appear more of a threat to us. So when I saw that I thought 'yes war is on it's way', the public is being prepared for it.

By hook or by crook, it will happen unless the Iranians capitulate and give the west everything they want in a new deal. They would probably also be required to walk away from syria and the lebanon and I can't see them agreeing to that.

The US has apparently a record showing that the Iranian radar locked onto the aircraft. They could simply show the evidence but so far nada, just like for the ship mines, the downed drone, the missiles hitting the SA oil installations, etc, etc. They always point fingers and talk like it is all proven, yet nobody ever sees any evidence. All "super classified"! :rolleyes:

Booooooris was quick to jump on it too, just as well as Trudeau. Yet no one shows a shred of evidence but talks like they know it all. Why not bring it all out so the world can see that evidence?

Canadian prime minister :

"The families of the victims and all Canadians want answers. I want answers. That means closure, transparency, accountability, and justice — and this government will not rest until we get that."

Is that too much to ask , doesn’t look like he has any answers?

Lmao. When I state facts which you can look up for yourself like the one in your official government records that have been released you can't say shit. When I ask about those weapons of mass destruction from Saddam you won't say shit.

However when I make a joke you are here to let me know that I should stop.. what exactly? Someone is triggered. Just pick up your weapons already ranger and head to Iran to fight some Iranian Army personnel or terrorists as you would like to call them. The anger and frustration is strong with this one.
Rodger that but fortunately for me I’ve served my time and will never have to step foot in the shit hole that is Iraq ever again don’t get me wrong I had a GREAT time the 2 times I was there but then the lawyers started getting involved and our hands were tied (so to speak)

Well, looks like I have to eat my words this time as I said initially "no way it was an Iranian missile".

Rouhani just issued a statement that they indeed shot the plane down unintentionally. Sad chain of events.

Classic yet it was still the fault of trump for warmongering?? that’s after they said it had flown near a”sensitive military centre”did the radar Operators forget to switch it on when he took over his shift? “Comical to say the least”

So they were telling porkies then,too much evidence backed them into a corner and they had to come clean
in the end, should have admitted it straight away,can well believe it was human error but still very sad

No surprise there then, im sure Trump will somehow still get the blame instead of these incompetent evil feckers!

Well, the downing of the plane was the end of a chain reaction that started with Mr T killing the general. Or even before that when they bombed a camp after a US contractor was killed on a US base in Iraq.

These things can always spiral out of control or in a direction that is hard to predict. There is always though a starting point. If you read the agreement between the US and Iraq as to what they are allowed to do in the country militarily, you will see that Mr T broke the agreement by flying a drone attack on Iraqi soil without informing the Iraqi government. So yes, Mr T pretty much stands at the start of the chain reaction that ultimately led to the error on the Iranian side.

This is what Pompano said about the imminence of the attacks Soleimani was purportedly planning:

"There is no doubt that there were a series of imminent attacks being plotted by Qassem Soleimani. We don't know precisely when and we don't know precisely where, but it was real."

Basically BS. If you don't know when and where, how can you say it was imminent????

Memorial service for two Canadians yesterday in my city. Sad to say the least. Newlyweds. They were friends with my good friend. She says they were good ppl. Masters in engineering. Kind. Generous. They just bought a house before Xmas to settle into their lives as a couple.

Makes it real when you actually know someone who knew people who die in these international incidents. They’re not just 34 Canadians dead in a plane crash headline. They are real people.

We need to remember that technology is always something like 20 years ahead of what we get to know.

Do we really think that drones for example were a recent invention?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back