The Many Loves Of Kakata...Oh My!!

You dont know how many times I had to wash clean clothes cause I didnt have any dirty at the right time....:rolleyes:

...........now just how many of us have done that dirty deed while washing dirty clothes?:D.......i confess:oops:......laurie

Oh my goodness!!!!! HAHA
I confess, I never did it while washing dirty clothes :oops:
lauriejim, you're naughty :p I'm coming for a visit so I can get some pointers from you but I need to decide to get another boyfriend first :D

Oh my goodness!!!!! HAHA
I confess, I never did it while washing dirty clothes :oops:
lauriejim, you're naughty :p I'm coming for a visit so I can get some pointers from you but I need to decide to get another boyfriend first :D
.my door is always open for my friends, just not on laundry day:D...........j/k your always welcome at my home heather anytime and ill find you a good ole country boy and we will paint the town red!!!!!

:rolleyes:you got it already hun.....:cool:

kakata, you're a dear....
with all the women you have drooling over you here, you're going to start a cat fight!
While your in the middle of it all, I'm going to go shopping with your wife and we're going to spend your money :D

.my door is always open for my friends, just not on laundry day:D...........j/k your always welcome at my home heather anytime and ill find you a good ole country boy and we will paint the town red!!!!!

Okay, laundry day is out! Don't think I want to watch the suds fly anyway LOL
And why stop at painting the town red? Heck lets paint the whole state red :D
Would that country boy be a cowboy? Everyone tells me to save a horse and ride a cowboy instead! And I can't believe I just typed that! Was a hot day today and a long day at work, I think bedtime is right around the corner, lol. :p

I always forgot to tell you gals.....william cody aka buffalo bill....was one of my ancestor:rolleyes:Just in case......:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back