The last present in my stocking...

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I have to share with you guys....Ray and I were exchanging gifts tonight, I thought we were done and he said, "Wait a minute, I think there's one missing - check to see, maybe I left one in your Christmas stocking..." Sure enough, I went to the stocking and inside down at the bottom there was this little box.

I unwrapped it and found this.

christmas2013.jpg

Congratulations to that beautiful ring Chayton!

Was it anything he wanted to say with it, or just a ring like one you get every other day or...? :p
Now please tell us a little more :D

A very nice show of appreciation within a partnership, quite reinforced by that lovely gesture, happy holidays to those that try to bring a little suspense and mystery into these bank holidays that we share.

I, myself was showered (perhaps a hint) with many gifts of soap, deodorant, shampoo and antiperspirant with the added extra of half a dozen of black cotton socks.

Happy days I say

Congratulations to that beautiful ring Chayton!

Was it anything he wanted to say with it, or just a ring like one you get every other day or...? :p
Now please tell us a little more :D

Who gets a ring every other day? :eek2: :p

Anyhow, Sara knows but Ray proposed to me awhile back but I didn't say yes - to be clear, I didn't say no either. It came as a bit of a shock to be honest, we're both pretty independent people and neither one of us really cares so much about the whole hooplah about getting married. We've both stayed single all these years and it just seemed like, "Why bother when what we're doing now works?" We never really talked about it though, and then boom one day we were watching something on tv and he put it on pause and turned and asked me. It was pretty surreal actually, freeze framed Columbo or whatever on screen and Ray - the confirmed bachelor - asking me to marry him. So, me being me, I got the giggles and couldn't stop.

Totally romantic, huh? Then when I realized he was serious the panic set in... :rolleyes:

Soooo, he told me to think about it and he'd ask me again. And so he did (this time without Columbo) and I said yes. Still got the giggles though - and the panic...we'll see.

Sorry for forcing you to tell Chayton, but I thought the story was so cute, and so typically you ;)

Now I'll sit down waiting for that invitation....

Congrats Chay!

I never read this thread because I thought it was a 'joke' kinda thread, so I didn't check it out...until now!:thumbsup:

I followed sara to your thread and ...just so happy for you!:cool::thumbsup:

Nice dazzler, there! ;)

Sorry for forcing you to tell Chayton, but I thought the story was so cute, and so typically you ;)

Now I'll sit down waiting for that invitation....

It sure beats being given a bottle of Bleach to clean around the home as an ill advised joke to show the fact that you ultimately care immensely.

:lolsign:

i think that is a proposal:eek::thumbsup::notworthy

Thank you for saying it. I wanted to ask but wasn't sure if she would be upset if it wasn't for a proposal :oops:

Congrats Chayton

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back