The Jackpot That Took 9 Months To Receive

Thank you all, appreciate it.

I am patiently waiting for a call to go pick her and mum up :thumbsup:

Chu, our first was a boy (he is 2 and 1/2 now) so now we have 1 of each and that's how it will stay. he is already a bit jealous and has not even met her yet, so there is already some sibling rivalry going on.

Thank you all, appreciate it.

I am patiently waiting for a call to go pick her and mum up :thumbsup:

Chu, our first was a boy (he is 2 and 1/2 now) so now we have 1 of each and that's how it will stay. he is already a bit jealous and has not even met her yet, so there is already some sibling rivalry going on.

Matt, the reason I asked was if you have both a son and a daughter the 2 Chinese characters form the word 'good' in Chinese. Many traditional families used to wish for sons only. However, this has changed and they now want a son and a daughter to form that particular word. So I give you my blessings and the word 'good' in Chinese.

Well how about that - a mirror image!
Our girl is 2 1/2 years older than our boy. Must be something about us gamblers, eh? ;)

KK

Congratulations but seriously 9 months? You should have filed a PAB months ago.

You could have got Bryan and Max to start hassling her for taking too long.

I suppose you've been barred from playing now too, right?

Rogue.

Congratulations but seriously 9 months? You should have filed a PAB months ago.

You could have got Bryan and Max to start hassling her for taking too long.

I suppose you've been barred from playing now too, right?

Rogue.

:lolup:

I could imagine max reading through my PAB. I have been banned from playing and any bonuses (free or otherwise) for at least 6 weeks :eek:

:lolup:

I could imagine max reading through my PAB. I have been banned from playing and any bonuses (free or otherwise) for at least 6 weeks :eek:

Sometimes it's not a matter of right or wrong. It's just a case of finding an equitable agreement.

"What if he doesn't make anymore deposits and just plays for fun?"

So I make a deposit or two roughly 9 months ago and hit my 2nd jackpot ever.

Now I was told I would have to be patient and wait it out for at least 37 weeks but I would receive it all in one lump sum.

Today at 6.03pm AEST I finally received the full 6 pounds and a bit of change that was owed to me, all of it with a grin on face and a tear in my eye.

Ha ha, mate this is the funniest post I've read in a long time!

Congratulations on the win!:thumbsup:

Hi Matt,

Congratulations on your new arrival. She is absolutely gorgeous and a true blessing. Capturing those moments when she will look right at you and give you one big smile.... knowing its all worth while.

Stock up on coffee though !! Hope mummy is doing well!

Regards,
Rebecca.

Congratz on your new addition to the family. :thumbsup:
What a cutie pie! :)

Here a picture of mine this morning in a rainy crappy Irish autumn day before dropping them off at the childminder.
They grow so fast!

2iggabp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back