The iPod Shuffle...

IanO

Regular Human
I've always maintained you can learn a lot about a person from their iPod.... so here's a fun experiment for those of you who own one.

Pull up the full list of songs, hit shuffle, then post the first five songs that randomly come up.... I just tried it, so here's my five:

Land down under by 'Men at Work'
Glitter in the air by 'Pink' (did you see her preform this live at the MTV awards? if not... get ye to youtube!)
Horse with no name by 'America'
Little lion man by 'Mumford and sons' (a recent addition, and i'm going to see them live later in the year)
Kung Fu Fighting by 'Mixed CD' (I'm too lazy to look up who that was :))

So that's me... whats on YOUR iPod..... :)

Good idea for a thread

Top five on my iPad shuffle:

The Politics of Dancing (Re-flex)

Handel's Royal Fireworks (Paillard Chamber Orchestra)

Sky (Sonique)

I'm just a singer in a rock 'n roll band (The Moody Blues)

One night in Bangkok (Murray Head)

Edited to add that I also have The Land Downunder in there somewhere!

I have a seperate iPod for the car - it just plugs into the socket provided so thoughtfully by the car manufacturer, plays through the car's stereo system and means I can take my personal music selection of thousands along with me when I'm out and about.

And thanks to Bluetooth, I can also use my phone hands-free through the same sound system whilst driving.

I have a seperate iPod for the car - it just plugs into the socket provided so thoughtfully by the car manufacturer and means I can take my personal music selection of thousands along with me when I'm out and about.

I have that too. I like the new feature of being able to borrow my wife's CD's and recording songs I like off the CD and saving it in memory, that's some cool stuff!

For those wondering, I can take any music CD and save the songs I like within my storage, :cool:

We who don't own or need any IPod might could start our own thread for other musicmachines:D
Ian, you left us out. Don't want to know us?:p

not many lists so far :p.... did the ipod go out of fashion and nobody sent me the memo? :eek:

Ok... for you technophobes without any MP3 player... head over to where you keep your CD's (tapes..? Vinyl??), close your eyes and grab five at random. Job done ;)

Since I only listen to the radio from my mobilphone, and my bike doesn't have any musicmachine at all, I had to dig up five songs from one of my playlists on my computer. I'm so behind:oops:
Thanks for letting me in anyway Ian:D

Sadé - Soldier of Love
Takida - Curly Sue (A Swedish group with a lot of nice songs, all in English)
Sting - Fragile (That's a good one, but my favorite with him is Shape of my heart. Nothing beats that song)
Santana - Just feel better
3 Doors Down - All I think about is you

What would life be without music?:eek2:

I'd say in my case it's more The Youtube Shuffle nowadays for me, than iPod.

Let's see my top 5 recent ones:

Dione Warwick - Always something there to remind me
Tame Impala - The less I know the better
Nada - Senza Un Perche
The Killers - Happy Birthday Guadalupe
Survive - Hourglass

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back