New Slot Announcement The Golden City Slot By iSoftBet Review

imanorange

Dormant Account
This is a new slot just released this month (July 2019) with an Aztec theme. The gameplay is of the tumble variety (like Gozo's Quest or Jammin Jars) on 5 reels and from what I could gather online there is a low to medium variance. Experience tells me this is true too.

Normally I don't like tumble or dropping symbol games because I have horrible luck in them, for the most part.

I decided to give this a try and after about 30 "spins" I was about the close it out and never come back.. The first 30 yielded me a total of 40 cents. I decided to give the game a burn rate of another $5 (40 cents a spin) or 12 Thai Baht in my case. Two spins later I hit the premium symbol lodged between 2 stacked wilds and get a win of 600 coins.

I ended up getting 2 bonus rounds one of 10 spins and the other with 6. The first was 180x times my stake, the second was 100x. The key to this session was persistence and patience without a doubt. Before the bonus round begins you go to a board game where you spin the dice and collect scatter with coin values on them along with free spins. When the scatters land anywhere during free spins you get their value regardless of a win or not.

Here's a couple of screenshots and sorry they are not very good. Cheers and good luck all!

goldencity1.jpggoldencity2.jpg

PS - To the admin and moderation team: I tried to properly tag this as a review along with other keywords but my choices for that are limited so I selected New Slot Announcement. Perhaps I overlooked something....

This is a new slot just released this month (July 2019) with an Aztec theme. The gameplay is of the tumble variety (like Gozo's Quest or Jammin Jars) on 5 reels and from what I could gather online there is a low to medium variance. Experience tells me this is true too.

Normally I don't like tumble or dropping symbol games because I have horrible luck in them, for the most part.

I decided to give this a try and after about 30 "spins" I was about the close it out and never come back.. The first 30 yielded me a total of 40 cents. I decided to give the game a burn rate of another $5 (40 cents a spin) or 12 Thai Baht in my case. Two spins later I hit the premium symbol lodged between 2 stacked wilds and get a win of 600 coins.

I ended up getting 2 bonus rounds one of 10 spins and the other with 6. The first was 180x times my stake, the second was 100x. The key to this session was persistence and patience without a doubt. Before the bonus round begins you go to a board game where you spin the dice and collect scatter with coin values on them along with free spins. When the scatters land anywhere during free spins you get their value regardless of a win or not.

Here's a couple of screenshots and sorry they are not very good. Cheers and good luck all!

View attachment 112002View attachment 112003

PS - To the admin and moderation team: I tried to properly tag this as a review along with other keywords but my choices for that are limited so I selected New Slot Announcement. Perhaps I overlooked something....
There is BetSoft and iSoftBet... ;)

Betsoft = Run like hell!!

I agree Betsoft is brutal.

It's iBetsoft sorry for the capitalization in the title, that would throw people off. Played this slot again the other night and came away with about $30 or close to 100x my stake. Maybe because it's new it is paying out but who knows I'm not complaining. Normally I stay away from new games but I've had a lot of luck lately with them.

I would hope so as my luck can be horrible of late with older games.

If you are into the tumble games with symbols dropping as opposed to spinning this is a good one for me anyway. I do prefer the reel/spinning slots but a Big Win is all I care about in the end.

Also on my second session, things hit early. The stacked wilds come out and actually hit.

View attachment 112002View attachment 112003

Bit behind with this one my friend - did a video review of this 3 weeks ago. :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I've corrected the thread to 'iSoftBet' by the way! So there's no confusion with B*tsoft.

Bit behind with this one my friend - did a video review of this 3 weeks ago. :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I've corrected the thread to 'iSoftBet' by the way! So there's no confusion with B*tsoft.

Sorry about the redundancy as I did a cursory search using the search bar and found nothing. I had a feeling this might be the case. I read online it came out in early July of this year and figured somebody already checked it out.

I tried to add search terms in the tag fields but only had 3 options. Perhaps this subforum is configured that way to keep things easy to sort and tidy.

Thanks for changing my blunder in spelling and your review video is done well. That Elevator slot looks a bit boring. I was half thinking you'd call it shite. Nice job on the reviews and I subscribed to your YouTube channel. You may want to connect to Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest to that channel and website. Automate it for more exposure using Hootsuite or something similar. Quick and easy to set up and configure. Just a thought. Cheers!

Yes, you have a fair point, if I stick a video up and forget to tag the slots titles then you and anybody else would miss them. I post a weekly video of new and future releases and it does go on twatter, faecebook etc.

Yes, you have a fair point, if I stick a video up and forget to tag the slots titles then you and anybody else would miss them. I post a weekly video of new and future releases and it does go on twatter, faecebook etc.

Righto, that is good to know. I just didn't see links to those outlets on your YT channel or website. Thus I assumed incorrectly. They may be there but not in prominent locations.

Always a good idea to keep the "ring of fire" interlinked. Everyone has their preferences best to keep as many people happy as possible. Well done at any rate. Just a bit of constructive observations as there are dummies like me who need things right in their face. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back