The "Forget-Me-Nots" & Who Do You Miss The Most?

Who do you miss the most?

• "slotchik"

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • "jpm"

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • "sw2003"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "jyde"

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • "Gramma"

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • "clayman"

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • "Bruce Hamilton"

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • "bethug"

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • "ezc3m"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "lasvegashitbomb"

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
OUCH!!! do we really need to go there? I'm a sinner too!

Well, I'm a sinner too but I never taken $100,000 or whatever much it was either! If she paid it back and it is resolved, then, of course, it shouldn't have to be brought up again. Otherwise, unresolved issues keep coming back up.

Well, I'm a sinner too but I never taken $100,000 or whatever much it was either! If she paid it back and it is resolved, then, of course, it shouldn't have to be brought up again. Otherwise, unresolved issues keep coming back up.

Wesland Bowl, Please keep your nose out of things you know nothing about. The truth is in the right hands and that's all I need to say. If you knew the truth, you'd eat your words. I'm not allowed to go here, so please drop it. I do however, think it's funny how it's $100K now.....

My vote has to be for "jyde" for the simple reason of having the Greatest avatar of all time with the chik lifting her top up.....I had to check that out about everyday.....:D :D

Any of you guys remember that one !!

LOL, I DO know that ROBWIN would be missed and if it were he and I up for the poll, I'd lose for sure!!!!

My vote has to be for "jyde" for the simple reason of having the Greatest avatar of all time with the chik lifting her top up.....I had to check that out about everyday.....:D :D

Any of you guys remember that one !!

slotchik, you're too sweet....:oops: ....anyway Welcome Back and where the heck have you been for the past year ?

Thanks Rob:p ....lots of things going on...Moved, New Job, Personal and Family Health Issues, etc......

Thanks Rob:p ....lots of things going on...Moved, New Job, Personal and Family Health Issues, etc......

Well I hope everything is going good for you, health and such and glad that you are back. Always liked reading your posts for the excitement effect. :D You have a way of stirring things up a bit and that is a good thing to keep everyone on their toe's every now and then, mix up the monotony of the same ole same ole...ya know...;)

I think alot of it is taking my posts out of content too.
I have a problem conveying in posts and emails. My friends tell me the same thing. They know me better in real life and know I'm totally not that type of confrontational person.
I DO tend to speak my mind and they love that...because if I tell my friend she is having a bad hair day, she KNOWS she is for real...but if she looks great that day ..I tell her that too, and she knows I'm telling the truth.
Sometimes I get taken the wrong way and offend, but honestly don't mean to....
Thanks Rob for your kind words though.....it's been a hell of a year for me...
I'm glad it's over and I can move on~~~

I notice that nobody missed me!

Selfish buggers. ;)
I missed you Mitch!
(Especially your shameless plugging of my website! :rolleyes: )

Is this just another flying visit, or are you back more permanently?
Are you still a player?
Do you still use Neteller...? Cheers Mate! :cheers:

I notice that nobody missed me!

Selfish buggers. ;)

Mitch

I missed ya Mitch. I was actually thinking about you the other day, I had read a post where someone mentioned your name (don't ask which one, don't remember, lol). It got me to wondering where you'd been. So....where you been? :D

And welcome back. :thumbsup:

Hi KK and Pinababy

I have never been completely away I was dropping in now and then and reading a few of the threads.

Felt compelled to comment on the Westland Bowl thread about Cipher (a little man!)

I have given up my Bonus Hunting career. Just bored to tears with it all and since I won't gamble without a bonus I ain't gambling!

Just playing poker now, I find that enjoyable and profitable at the moment, will no doubt keep doing that 'till I hit my boredom threshold.

"Do you still use Neteller...?"

I still have my Neteller account but haven't used it for a while.

Anyway nice to speak to you again old friends. (old being especially applicable to you KK! ;) )

Mitch

Hi Slotchik

Nice to see you back. Hope everything is going well for you.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Macgyver lately? We get Mitch back and now we've misplaced Mac. Maybe with the US situation, he's also taking a break. Anway Mac, if you read this...hope all is okay with you. :)

I definitely rate JPM as the most serious loss here....and by a long chalk - his gambling knowledge, maturity and balanced views were absolutely invaluable and he is sorely missed.

I started a thread 1-2 years ago wondering what ever happened to him. We used to send PM's then one day, gone. A quality poster certainly missed.

I think Bryan has a point with many people ending up in GA or otherwise stop gambling. I'm sure a few die suddenly but those that needed to kick gambling would likely not ever return if they were successful. I am sure there are too many horror stories behind the scenes of the gambling fora.

Hopefully these stories are all family related and none of the above.

well, where the hell were you last night honey??? I WAITED FOR---EVER!!!:confused:

Oh my gawd ! :eek2:

I'm really so sorry baby, :notworthy

I'm soooooo embarrassed....:oops:

Oh gawd....I totally forgot,,,,(stumbling)

Can you..............(studdering)

Do you...............(studdering):notworthy

Think that you can maybe...........

just maybe find a little small place..........

in your beautiful, sexy heart ...well....(stumbling again)

to maybe,,,, just maybe Forgive me this one time.......:notworthy

I promise if you will only just give me one more.......(studdering)

Chance to make it up to you Sweetheart (on my knees now)

I will never forget about you again....P L E A S E.......:D :D

P.S. I will take you Shopping ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back