THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT

jas2587

Dormant account
No matter what your politics may be, this is funny!!

This is a clip from 1977 - still funny after more than 30 years! It was done by Richard Pryor long before a minority was elected to The White House

Note: When the first guy asks a question, that sure looks like Robin Williams standing in the back.

The similarities between this hilarious sketch by comic genius Pryor and what's going on today with the election of Barack Obama is amazing.

Click the image and see for yourself.

for some reason you have to double click it sorry

From the 1977 "The Richard Pryor Show". The forerunner of "In Living Color" and "Chapelle's Show", this classic program only aired four original episodes, due to Mr. Pryor's frustration dealing with network censors. Look for Robin Williams, John Witherspoon, Marsha Warfield, Tim Reid, and Sandra Bernhard in this classic sketch .

Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG cindy, lmao, if anyone needs a good laugh this morning and they love comedy they need to watch this one, it takes you back, if your around our age group:thumbsup: i miss those good old days when a comedy was really comedy without all the stupidity we have nowadays..............laurie

My screen in the tv says "embedded disabled by request" what does that mean? Is it something I have to fix or did they get rid of the clip?

thanks

Nevermind lol. I clicked the wrong arrow. Thanks for sharing that video, it was funny. Yes, that was Robin Williams in the background

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back