New Slot Announcement The Final Countdown by BTG (or Danger High Voltage II)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Right - here it is and I have to say if you like DHV this should be right up your street. Volatile and fun, with some huge potential. The Countdown spins will pay very big if you get a retrigger, if you get 2 retriggers the remaining spins will have a 256x 4x4 Block Wild stuck on reels 2-5. The Heading For Venus ones have a random Wild like the 15 spins on DHV but this time it can expand and hit a maximum of 888x.

Have fun with this next month!

Graphics are nice, but the base game seems a bit dull... or is it me?

It's all about the features here like DHV is. You can hit some decent wins in the base game, like when you get 2 or 3 6x Wild reels in the older game. I had a couple of 100x or more in the 2k test spins I had. The 4x4 Wild will be rare but it guarantees several hundred x.

Lol Dunover i just love it when you say it is a slot with some huge potential. Seem to hear that about every BTG slot. But unlike other companies Blueprints recent slots as a prime example these BTG slots rarely seem to live up to the potential.

Who knows maybe this time we will start seeing loads of 1000x stake and some 5000x+ stake wins. Time will tell:laugh:

Lol Dunover i just love it when you say it is a slot with some huge potential. Seem to hear that about every BTG slot. But unlike other companies Blueprints recent slots as a prime example these BTG slots rarely seem to live up to the potential.

Who knows maybe this time we will start seeing loads of 1000x stake and some 5000x+ stake wins. Time will tell:laugh:

Yeah, same with any HV slot. I can only state what the approximate maximum potential win is according to my info. As you say, the frequency of those wins arising will only become apparent over time. It's all about belief. DoA could theoretically pay 30-50k x bet but I think the biggest ever was @brianmon ? with his 10k. The Rapist about 5800x and yet only recently did I see a player post on my YT channel his 40p hit with the max 729-ways of the orange bugger.

Good vid. Was beginning to wonder what the fuss, and potential was especially with the Heading for Venus bonus and then the multiplier whizzed up. Ah, ok then, interesting. Looks like a slightly higher variance DHV. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Yes, BTG have cribbed elements from other slots (Twin Spin and a sprinkle of Fat Rabbit) but appear to have produced something different.

Will certainly give this one a go and look forward to the 200 post thread slating it but then, “so I gave it another go and it’s still shit, see you tomorrow.”

Right - here it is and I have to say if you like DHV this should be right up your street. Volatile and fun, with some huge potential. The Countdown spins will pay very big if you get a retrigger, if you get 2 retriggers the remaining spins will have a 256x 4x4 Block Wild stuck on reels 2-5. The Heading For Venus ones have a random Wild like the 15 spins on DHV but this time it can expand and hit a maximum of 888x.

Have fun with this next month!

DHV is by far my favorite slot from BTG so I am surely gonna try V 2.0 :D
Out of all BTG slots I have had the most 500x + stake wins on DHV.

Does not look at DHV at all but I have to say the slot looks stunning.
I can imagine how hard it will be to retrigger the free spins on the countdown though, seen in the video that it went only down as far as 5. Scatters not there a lot. ^^

But this slot I will surely go and play a lot. ;)

Last edited:
I used to quite like that final countdown song its got a bit of a rocky feel to it, very appropriate name for what's likely to happen to your balance as you toil away on it though :)

Also I don't like those strobing search lights, they're moving left to right against the movement of the reels vertically, was making me feel sea sick watching that :puke:

I used to quite like that final countdown song its got a bit of a rocky feel to it, very appropriate name for what's likely to happen to your balance as you toil away on it though :)

Also I don't like those strobing search lights, they're moving left to right against the movement of the reels vertically, was making me feel sea sick watching that :puke:
LOL..They do change colour to match the colour of any 6-of-a-kind wins.

I'm actually maybe one of the few not impressed.
The multipliers on slots nowadays are getting ridiculous... the higher they get, the less chance you have of seeing them.

BTG and the like are just in a race to see who can have the biggest win on stream... Raging Rhino Megaways is another example of where we will see ridiculous multiplier potential that will never happen - except to streamers that play it to death.

Potential is great in slots... it drives people to play, but we are reaching the realms of the ridiculous in my opinion.

They still only have 96% (ish) to give back, remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back