the crazy zone

LondonDJ

Dormant account
We've all been there.

small deposit, hit something nice...

Untitled 1.jpg

and try a few big spins...and a few more....

balance dips a bit...dips a bit more....

hit something else...

Untitled 2.jpg

and before you know it you're in the CRAZY ZONE :eek2: just zonked out and betting stakes than you wouldn't normally dream of. Often happens when I'm hungry too for some reason :confused:

I find that If I hit a true biggie (for me anyway) even when I'm in the CRAZY ZONE then I'll be ok. Like this one a while back:

Untitled.jpg

Now that was a great hit for me and I had no problem cashing it out. I find that when I'm up at around £200-£400 that it's tough for me to cash out, even though I probably only deposited £50. I end up playing it all back much more often than I would like.

There's an element of "speculate to accumulate" - sure. But there's also the Gambler's Ruin - the longer you play, the more your chances of busting out.

The thing that annoys me is that I'm often up by £100-200 at a few different places on several different sessions during a given day - if I had cashed out from each of them then I'd have a healthy chunk of change.

So, gang - any tips for exiting the crazy zone? Advice much appreciated as always.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Untitled 3.jpg
    Untitled 3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
We've all been there.

small deposit, hit something nice...

View attachment 38627

and try a few big spins...and a few more....

balance dips a bit...dips a bit more....

hit something else...

View attachment 38628

and before you know it you're in the CRAZY ZONE :eek2: just zonked out and betting stakes than you wouldn't normally dream of. Often happens when I'm hungry too for some reason :confused:

I find that If I hit a true biggie (for me anyway) even when I'm in the CRAZY ZONE then I'll be ok. Like this one a while back:

View attachment 38629

Now that was a great hit for me and I had no problem cashing it out. I find that when I'm up at around £200-£400 that it's tough for me to cash out, even though I probably only deposited £50. I end up playing it all back much more often than I would like.

There's an element of "speculate to accumulate" - sure. But there's also the Gambler's Ruin - the longer you play, the more your chances of busting out.

The thing that annoys me is that I'm often up by £100-200 at a few different places on several different sessions during a given day - if I had cashed out from each of them then I'd have a healthy chunk of change.

So, gang - any tips for exiting the crazy zone? Advice much appreciated as always.

:thumbsup:

I love that sort of run you had - most of us have done it. My tip is the '75% rule'. If you make a smallish 50-100 deposit, after doubling it play the 75% rule. This means say you hit 200 off a 100 deposit, start then. So, carry on, and if you get as low as 150, w/d. You've had some fun and made 50 quid. If BEFORE you get down to 150, you get another streak and say get to 240, your peak point for the 75% is now 240, so w/d if you get down to 75& of that, i.e. w/d at 180. And so on. This way you will have a good play, and hopefully a good profit. The most I did was a 50 deposit playing that rule, and hit 6300 peak. I went down pretty fast from there and w/d 4600 which was 75% of the peak. Try it.:)

My tip to try to avoid the crazy zone (and yes, I know it *all* too well) is to picture exactly how gutted and empty and how bad you're gonna kick yourself if you lose the lot - and another tip is to withdraw straight away when you hit a nice win and then buy something as soon as possible with the money like a present for yourself, and that way you will view the money as used (doesn't have to be all of it) and not still as gamble money, and you will get a nice present to reward yourself as well :)