The Choke Of The Decade

TonyT

Banned User - flaming douchbag
The best team in the NHL this year not only couldn't win game 7 on there home ice they blew a 3-1 series lead to lose in the first round.

Yes the Washington Capitals choked beyond belief in a series they had locked up by losing the last 3 games to the 8th seeded Montreal Canadians and losing game 7 on there home ice 2-1.

This could be one of the worse chokejobs in any sports playoffs.

If you can think of something more shocking i would really like to know, and i am not talking about a one game playoff or a Superbowl upset, any team can beat anyone on a givin night, but to blow a 3-1 sereis lead when you are the BEST team in the league is just unreal.

oh no bad memory

I have one that comes to mind...Being a Yankee fan..oh man...:eek2: Redsox beat us after being up 3-0....ouch....that one hurt...Johnny damon....What was that pitchers name..Kevin who??? I just remember Imus in the morning saying Kevin brown....ha ha Boston is going to win game 7 easily....My gut felt he was right.... I had the Yankees winning the series...wanted to bet Boston that night just to break even that night so BAD!!! Just couldn't being a die hard yankee fan!!! Just couldn't!!! DUMB!!! DUMB!!! DUMB!!!!

Washington sure did choke wow :notworthy

I had the yankees winning the series when it was 0-0 700 to win 500
ouch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back