Thanks INetBet

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
First cash out from an RTG in... oh, I dunno... something like 3 years? Withdrew on the 10th, check in hand today. After I withdrew, they did need updated docs (it'd been 9 years since LOL), I had them ready and ... well... I'll deposit the check tomorrow. That's the way it's supposed to be. No muss, no fuss.

First cash out from an RTG in... oh, I dunno... something like 3 years? Withdrew on the 10th, check in hand today. After I withdrew, they did need updated docs (it'd been 9 years since LOL), I had them ready and ... well... I'll deposit the check tomorrow. That's the way it's supposed to be. No muss, no fuss.

Geez I'd say it was your time for the random winds to blow your way LOL...

Grats on your win!

Geez I'd say it was your time for the random winds to blow your way LOL...

Grats on your win!

Well, ya gotta remember I didn't play online at all for 2+ years. :) Even recently... it's only every now and then I'll play when I get the itch. And all but that one day, when I managed to actually get up to a withdrawal worthy amount.... RTG has seriously sucked for me. Remember the movie Gone in 60 Seconds? LOL

Yea-I was thinking about that, I remembered that you said you had stayed away for a while. Were you playing something specific or just gradually building your balance up on different games?

What is your poison Mousey?

LOL Gone in 60 seconds has literally applied to me and Babushka@Buzzluck. But I love it.

Yea-I was thinking about that, I remembered that you said you had stayed away for a while. Were you playing something specific or just gradually building your balance up on different games?

What is your poison Mousey?

LOL Gone in 60 seconds has literally applied to me and Babushka@Buzzluck. But I love it.

I took no bonus. Played nickel VP. Hit a couple of nice little quads to get my balance up a little. Then moved over to Mermaid (whatever it's called... one of the older slots), started with .20 bets... moved up to .40... increased the balance a bit, then moved up to .60 and .80 bets. Then moved to Derby Dollars... it was little by little the balance was gradually moving up ... then a nice couple of hits on Honey to the Bee, and Mermaid again. Soon as I got to a sensible WD amount (have to take into consideration fees, etc.). I hit the Cashout button. I tend to stay away from the newer slots.

I can assure you, that is my usual 'method' of play, and 99.9 times out of a 100 I go bust without ever getting above starting balance. :(

Good for you Mousey. If you dare to try your luck again, Good luck. I used to win consistantly with Robin Hood and Private Eye....huh, those days have gone...
My cash out with an mg slot has been very long winded also.

Good for you Mousey. If you dare to try your luck again, Good luck. I used to win consistantly with Robin Hood and Private Eye....huh, those days have gone...
My cash out with an mg slot has been very long winded also.

For me, gone are the days of always having a pending WD or one on the way or one freshly dumped into my NETeller. *sigh*

I've been playing some tourneys at INet, Sloto (RTG), and CW. You want to see how payout percentages can vary, and also how easy it is to end up with naught? Play RTG tourneys where what you 'spin' goes out of your balance and what you 'hit' goes into your 'score'.

As an illustration: One tourney begins with $7000 and 5 minutes to play. Bet $100 a spin. Many, many, many times I end at the bottom of the heap, hitting 0 bonus rounds, only having 'won' $2k or so. In real play that would mean I lost my balance quickly and badly.

Another time: Started with $10,000 and 20 minutes to play. Bet $100 a spin. I won with something like $60,000 score. Even then, if you think about it, that wonderful 'score' in real play is only 6x starting balance. If that had been real money beginning with $100, I'd still only have $600 to show for it. And, believe me, wins like that are rare.... very rare (at least for me LOL) -- ever hear of hen's teeth? LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back