Thanks Guts

asadzareef89

Meister Member
I have been having terrible luck everywhere for last couple of months so having deposited anywhere for last 3 weeks but got 10 fs on Wishmaster from guts and won around 4 quid. Kept on playing the game at min bet and won 380

Thanks Guts as you have broken my losing streak as always and didnt have to risk a penny of my money to do that

Thanks

Attachments

• wm.jpg
    wm.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 178
  • wm 2.jpg
    wm 2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 177
Congrats!
Nice Win!

So you were the guy that destroyed that slot :)

I saw nothing during my freespins...
So i was asking that question yesterday evening again and again since i was hoping that my luck will return with the freespins from GUTS after horrible horrible weeks at GUTS.

But the wishmaster did not care about my wishes :)

Same didn't do anything apart from a bit here and there but got to say im a non netent player as despite there cutting ege i dont rate there pays or pay table but i do see a bit of potential in this game so may get brave and have a tinkle with it

I closed my account there yesterday, after many deposits I just couldn't catch a break there!!, no play, time nothing. god knows what my RTP was. :(

I closed my account there yesterday, after many deposits I just couldn't catch a break there!!, no play, time nothing. god knows what my RTP was. :(
The trick I think is when you get no playtime or luck you should take a little break instead of trying to play catch with slots. This win has come after 3 weeks of break for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back