Thanks Betspin

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Got 20 FS at the weekend and won around £100 off them ... done well at Betspin ... although not a high roller.
But went and bought a flight ticket to go visit my Son in Copenhagen with the money that landed in my Skrill account :thumbsup:

Manged to find a really good one way price to fly from Blighty over to Viking Land ... so heads up to Betspin and thanks for funding the ticket :D

Cant wait to be back in DK Skal!

tun.jpg

Great stuff, Would be good for some more spins for your spenders cash :)

Yes would be but my gambling is over until I return ;) cant play from over in Denmark anyway. So I usually just
put a limit on how much I can depo until I get back. Will be hitting Bakken and Tivoli Gardens along with
a few local "bars" :)

Got 20 FS at the weekend and won around £100 off them ... done well at Betspin ... although not a high roller.
But went and bought a flight ticket to go visit my Son in Copenhagen with the money that landed in my Skrill account :thumbsup:

Manged to find a really good one way price to fly from Blighty over to Viking Land ... so heads up to Betspin and thanks for funding the ticket :D

Cant wait to be back in DK Skal!

View attachment 55675

Thanks Deeplay.

This is a really nice story to read so a massive thanks for sharing and I sincerely hope you have a great time with your son. :thumbsup:
Well done and congratulations from everyone at Betspin. :)

Cheers,
Phil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back