Thanks 32Red

azzagirt

A note of appreciation to 32Red. On Friday I received a red letter email from 32Red throwing a 20.00 free chip my way.
I am pleased to say I made wagering requirements the first night and cashed out 350.00 leaving 50.00 to play with the next night which I managed to get back up again and cash out another 350.00 the next night. So yay and all on one game Battlestar Gallactica.. Love that game now.
Never played it before and don't know what made me this time but I sure am glad I did.. :) That will go along way to fix my roof guttering next week before the rains come..So thanks again 32Red.

Thanks members! I have had a terrible 12 month bad luck streak with my money so was over the moon when i got this with their money. Not pushing my luck though !! Cheers for the congrats .Hope some rubs off on you guys

Yeah - It's good to see the Red Letter Day promotion back! Always nice to get an email saying "You've got some money" :D

Congrats on your win! :thumbsup:

i recently had 2 £25 last week and £20 this week, certainly pleasant when your checking your emails,

:thumbsup:

I got a £150 free chip the other day, very surprising indeed :D
I didn't win anything with it though, but made a £300+ profit on my next deposit, which should be in my account by now...

Wow, how come you guys get free chips and all....

I play there regularly.

Mark give me some free chips ! :mad:

Wow, how come you guys get free chips and all....

I play there regularly.

Mark give me some free chips ! :mad:

Mark isn't the one to ask for free chips.

They have just starting to give out those red letter chips again. It might be you who get one next.

I believe you might have had a chance to get one if you had put in a happy smile instead of a mad one :rolleyes:
Does look a little nicer doesn't it? :D:p:lolup:

They have just starting to give out those red letter chips again. It might be you who get one next.

I believe you might have had a chance to get one if you had put in a happy smile instead of a mad one :rolleyes:

You are right as always. :)

hi

its on there main promotions page

red letter day

A minumum of 1000 free chips every day

Each and every day, we pick depositing players who will receive an exclusive Red Letter Day Bonus - up to 250 free chips - no deposit needed!

I wont hold my breath.......I never win anything like this, just like the magic chips at Ladbrokes :rolleyes:

I got the red letter yesterday 20€ I did not won anything but I still got it. :thumbsup:

It's funny... I never got it, and now since a couple of months i got it like 5 or 6 times... always with 20$ except one time with only 10$... But i also deposit often :)

Deposit 10 get 2,500 now THAT would be an offer worth taking lol :D, although with me and my 2 or 3 coins per line id be there until Christmas trying to get rid of the wagering requirement lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back