Thank you

Paula C

Dormant account
Hi

Thank you for allowing me to be a member, I can see from looking around that there is a lot of experienced people here. I am not used to asking for help, but this time I am stuck and am hoping that one of you kind people could share your thoughts/knowledge with me please.

Just after Christmas I was playing a Playtech game at Paddypower. I reached the bonus game and started to play. The jackpot is reached when 7 cups are revealed. I revealed six cups in a row and the game froze and tried to load itself. Out of sheer panic I hit the back button. When I have played other games in the past and been disconnected the game reloads. This time I lost connection and could not get back onto the game. The IT department said that they were having issues and that all the games were down. I don't know about that as I did not try and load another, such was my panic.

Eventually I got back to my game the bonus logos were on the reel but when I hit go the reel just spun. IT said to clear the history/cache and it would reload. I chose not to, but play one different device it just spun as usual, there was no bonus game.

I contacted Playtech who said they would work alongside Paddypower. Eventually 4 days after the maximum time scale quoted by Paddypowers own timescale for complaints they emailed and said the game completed correctly and there was no jackpot win. If they had conceded that I had won £5 instead it would have made more sense as the bonus game wins £'s everyone. But I was on the bonus game and won nothing at all.

I am considering having my device forensically tested as I revealed 6 of the 7 cups, which could have only meant a big win. Five cups is the lower jackpot which was around £20k at my time of play. The jackpot was around £363k.

I am crushed. I know about the ibas service. I also have seen your pab section too.

I would be very grateful for any advice.

Thank you very much.

Paula

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back