Texas Tornadoes

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

One of the videos shows bunches of tractor trailers (big rig trailers) tossed around like sipping straws...

Hows about our members living in the Longhorn state? Everyone ok? Still looking bad for tonight too... ya'll find a safe place...

I posted in another thread=guess we were thinking the same thing!

LOL I just now saw yours. This crazy weather keeps me on edge... too hot, too early... makes for dangerous weather....

Just came from outside trying to decide if I was going to Kansas tonight or not (Wizard of Oz joke). Storms coming my way now. So far just lots of hail coming, winds and rain on it's way. What a way to spend a night.!

Saw the footage from these tornadoes on television news last night and could hard;ly believe these giant trucks blowing around the sky like strips of paper in the air, only to crash down with unbelievable force - it must have been literally raining trucks :eek2:

And in the UK there has been a sudden vicious cold snap as well - helluva way to approach Spring!

Yes it's been pretty bad. Lost the house and two cars :( . Sad thing is I was in the middle of a bonus round at 3dice when they hit. Damn tornado took the laptop. Luckily my desktop was still in one piece. I was able to crawl my way to it and log in to finish playing. Going to miss that laptop though :eek2:

Well, alive and kicking this morning. No electricity since around 7 last night but we have a big generator so have TV, internet, lights and best of all, hot coffee this morning. Evidently a transformer got hit last night cause the folks across the street about 1/2 block have lights. This is the joys of living in the woods.

Cleveland, glad you are OK. Did you win lots on the bonus round. Ironically, I was playing at CW when the lights went out. LOL!

Yes it's been pretty bad. Lost the house and two cars :( . Sad thing is I was in the middle of a bonus round at 3dice when they hit. Damn tornado took the laptop. Luckily my desktop was still in one piece. I was able to crawl my way to it and log in to finish playing. Going to miss that laptop though :eek2:

Proves you have a serious gambling addiction Cleve.:p

LOL! Sorry, Cleve but it's true!

BTW, I would be pissed as hell if I were on a winning streak and then a tornado tore through my town....Mother *&*&&* nature!

Glad you are all ok, though.:thumbsup:

Y'all do realize I was only joking right? :p I'm down in southeast Texas, we didn't get hit lol. Thanks for the concern though :D :)

I was wondering how the tornado took the house but left the desktop and how it wrestled the laptop from your hands while in a bonus round... lol

I was wondering how the tornado took the house but left the desktop and how it wrestled the laptop from your hands while in a bonus round... lol

:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back