Question Terrible Wind

Next time you sit yourself down for a session, alongside the 6 pack of Carling, 20 Regal King Size, and various snacks that may lie around you, try some of these :):):lolup:

windeze1.jpg

You do realize he's talking about cigarettes when he uses the word 'fags'?

Lol, now I do. Just looked it up what a weird way to refer to smokes in England, but obviously common and everyday norm there. Different cultures, countries and nationalities make the world an interesting place.

Since the word 'fag' refers to a bundle of twigs to be lit on fire in order to set fire to a bigger pile of wood, the Brittish usage of the word (a smoke/a cigarette) is right in the ball park. Accross the pond it got lost in translation i guess...

Since the word 'fag' refers to a bundle of twigs to be lit on fire in order to set fire to a bigger pile of wood, the Brittish usage of the word (a smoke/a cigarette) is right in the ball park. Accross the pond it got lost in translation i guess...
"Fag" in american English is, I believe, a shortened version of Faggot - which also has totally different meaning in UK English!
I love putting a faggot in my mouth! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• BrainsFagots.jpeg
    BrainsFagots.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 88
I did look at the thread the other day :) I personally do not suffer with so much wind, Well not from my back end but I do burp alot,

What really made me laugh was the word fag, I knew instantly what lotusch meant (fag = pack of cigarettes) But this word is also used alot in the U.K which means (Gay) For instance if your friend done a prank on you than you might turn around and say you faggot, Its a word thats been used for many of years,

I would not advise any one to go in to a gay bar and ask a mate for a fag :) You just might end up getting a few slaps

I did look at the thread the other day :) I personally do not suffer with so much wind, Well not from my back end but I do burp alot,

What really made me laugh was the word fag, I knew instantly what lotusch meant (fag = pack of cigarettes) But this word is also used alot in the U.K which means (Gay) For instance if your friend done a prank on you than you might turn around and say you faggot, Its a word thats been used for many of years,

I would not advise any one to go in to a gay bar and ask a mate for a fag :) You just might end up getting a few slaps

Or a very sore ar$e.....:D:D:D:D

Should be interesting for dunover:)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It goes to prove my inner workings are ultra-healthy! I didn't realize if you held one in for social reasons it just leaks away slowly without you knowing. I prefer a good single hard salvo of gas and a temporary stench rather than the 'holding' method which would simply result in a prolonged but less pungent stench. The noise gives people fair warning, and some people have been known to clear the queue at the bar with one in order to get a drink served quicker. The 'tactical fart'.:)

It goes to prove my inner workings are ultra-healthy! I didn't realize if you held one in for social reasons it just leaks away slowly without you knowing. I prefer a good single hard salvo of gas and a temporary stench rather than the 'holding' method which would simply result in a prolonged but less pungent stench. The noise gives people fair warning, and some people have been known to clear the queue at the bar with one in order to get a drink served quicker. The 'tactical fart'.:)

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

OMG I timed reading this thread perfectly. Long day at work, on my 4th Whisky and this is exactly the kind of humour that has me rolling around the floor.
So wiped out on laughing endorphins right now it's untrue.
Nice one people :D

i know that one of the big negatives about the smoking ban in pubs etc was that there was no longer the smoke fumes around to mask the other, more naturally occurring odours and it didnt take long to clear a path to the bar when the smokers went out the door!!

The smoking ban however worked a small miracle in my house, for which many people were most grateful!

Since its implementation I shortly stopped using pubs as I was fed up of going outside every 5-10 minutes especially in winter!

This then led to me virtually stopping drinking altogether, only very rare occasions.

The upshot is back in the day on a Saturday morning (following my heaviest session of the week after a hectic week at work) the 10 pints or so kindly reminded me and the rest of the household that they no longer 'agreed with me' and wanted out.

I was guilty of leaving the most pungent, vilest disgusting smell of stale beer diarrhea based aftermath for any morning frequenters of our very small cubicle sized toilet!

Thinking back it may have started sooner than I was realising as I could never quite understand why I continually found myself in the smoking shelter alone towards the end of the night.

I was so bad once the missus threatened to get me 'charcoal biscuits' (these are the black ones you find in dog biscuits along with the yellow, green and pink ones and apparently help prevent any anal unpleasantness). I said to her if you want me to act like a dog I'll start sniffing our guests' crotches and crapping on the lawn. So I never got to eat them.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back