Templates

The Ronin

Dormant account
Hi all.

I am slowly :oops: building my site. I would really like to know if anyone can direct me to some easy to use templates for my main web page. I need something I can easily change and update, and add links to my forum and help pages etc. I know to you more seasoned web professionals this might seem silly, but I am new to this, and any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: I am learning HTML, but I would prefer something simple to create and add banners/text links to.

I used template sites a while back in another business. Can't remember which one, but I signed up to one for about 35. A "free templates" Google search should reveal enough, but I will say you need to be careful what type of templates you use from an SEO point of view. It's worth reading up on SEO at somewhere like www.seochat.com or www.webmasterworld.com before you decide.

Being a "non professional webmaster" myself I can definately recommed the site Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) . The templates I have tried from there were easy to use.

Thank you all for the responses! I will be doing some research. I did indeed google the templates, but I figured asking some pros familiar with the gaming industry would give me better results.

Thank you again. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back