New Slot Announcement Ted Pub Fruit AWP? by Blueprint Gaming

Can you actually play this for real money? :)
All them slots with a high-low gamble are the same, get 11 gamble lower and a 12 will come in or get a 2 and gamble higher and a 1 will come in..:laugh:

Can you actually play this for real money? :)
All them slots with a high-low gamble are the same, get 11 gamble lower and a 12 will come in or get a 2 and gamble higher and a 1 will come in..:laugh:

Not yet, but it should be out soon.

Spent some time playing this over the last couple of days as I am not able to play Holy Diver yet (thank god)
I am pretty well up on the game, but see no sign of compensation.Think each feature is separate and not connected
to what happend before.For me it played much better on 20p than higher stakes,and think the key to winning is not
to be to greedy and dont play out every feature to cashout although the biggest wins have occurred at cashout
where it has dropped in the Big Money feature and quite a few decent wins on the cash ladder.
Would be interested to know how far other players have got on the ladders before hitting cashout, I never got very
high and it would be good to know if its worth persevering sometimes.
All in all its a welcome change from all the dross that has been released lately and sounds like its much
more fun than Holy Diver.

I only mentioned compensation as Dunover asked the question when he created the thread.
I am sure the old MG pub fruits would be very illegal if operated now and probably were when they
were available to be played.Shame though, they really were fun

A bit gobsmacked, I just checked my RTP on the game and its 4% under target, didnt feel like I lost
on the game which must say something for it, On Donuts I certaintly know I am losing on it although
its 20% under which is a disgrace on 16000 plays.

There is a slight fault on this game.Playing on mobile, when you get take it or leave (the telly thing),
after the feature is finished the game does not zoom back to the reels, stills shows the full feature screen
which makes it very difficult to see.

A bit gobsmacked, I just checked my RTP on the game and its 4% under target, didnt feel like I lost
on the game which must say something for it, On Donuts I certaintly know I am losing on it although
its 20% under which is a disgrace on 16000 plays.

TBH 16,000 isnt a lot of spins

nope but no other game i have ever played has been that far out on percentage on that number of plays,
It would have to have a really massive game cycle to achieve that which should have thrown up a lot
of big winners.Dont know if online stuff has to achieve percentage in a maximum number of as AWP,s
used to have to

nope but no other game i have ever played has been that far out on percentage on that number of plays,
It would have to have a really massive game cycle to achieve that which should have thrown up a lot
of big winners.Dont know if online stuff has to achieve percentage in a maximum number of as AWP,s
used to have to

AWPs used to be about 10,000 as a guide and was pretty easy for a AWP to be very close after that many games however online slots often use a few billion, YES a few BILLION 4,000,000,000 games so your playing a completely different animal.

Someone posted the strips for donuts i think and if they were genuine it showed over 807 million reel combinations for the base reels so you can see just how insignificant 16,000 would be.

Up to 99% with 4000 plays on this now, interesting and unpredictable game but can
have long dry spells,has come good after each one though.
Hope VS are getting the Top Cat version soon although it could be a reglass of the same game

That looks like a decent game to me, would be inclined to have a go with real money (although not £1 at play since it wanted over £60 off you for a feature!). As best I can see its release date is 4th Feb so I assume the folks who've had a go have access to a demo version of it?

If it's a truly random game I wonder how it manages to abide by the rules, and if it can't be compensated then getting 80x as you did at the end of the video shouldn't have any influence on your chances of winning again on the next spin.

Maybe someone a bit more knowledgeable than me can shed some light? :)

Put it this way, I'd be far more inclined to make a deposit to have a go on this than I would Holy Diver!

I couldn't see the RTP in the help file you showed in the video dunover, is it listed anywhere, along with a 'best strategy' or something like that?

Cheers Steve, 95.8% according to the VS game payouts list.

TO THE INVESTIGATE-O-TRON!

Hang on, that's the normal random slot style one, the Pub Fruit is listed as 96.6%.

So according to the rules, the best strategy is basically to force it, and the RTP is listed as 96.57%.

Don't accept any offers in the DOND game, don't take any features, and just play everything to the end.

So I wonder what happens if you always just collect the first thing you're offered, you end up at less than 96.57% over billions of spins? Is that allowed on a random game?

upload_2019-1-27_9-38-59.png

So after 14 spins in free play I climbed to the feature trail, gambled lower than a 12 from £2 to £2.50, and then gambled the £2.50 lower on an 11 which lost to a 12. Then off the random dapple you get after a losing gamble it hit BIG MONEY which awarded 400x stake.

I suspect the value of the board is just picked out of the RNG at the start of the round, and it'll award that to you one way or another as long as you just keep spinning.

upload_2019-1-27_9-43-56.png

Hmmm then again I just had a decent amount of cash in the cash out bank, hit the arrested square and got 3x stake off the random dapple, which is a lot less than I could have collected off the cash trail, the cash out pot, and the features were pretty high up too.

This has piqued my interest, I wonder how it all works and abides by the rules of being random? There's definitely more going on than just pressing a 'SPIN' button and seeing what the RNG picks out of the bag.

It's hard to say really, maybe the RNG makes multiple calls at the start of the round with different values assigned to different player actions? i.e. Play to cashout awards 5x, feature collect awards 20x or something like that. But then again the cash trail is a variable target that the player can collect whenever they want, so the game can't 'force' a specific value on the player for that.

I think I'll lob a deposit at VS for this game and crank out a video for it :) (Nothing I've seen in the Holy Diver thread has persuaded me to even try it in free play, let alone with real money!)

Not sure about the dont take any features bit,when the feature is lost it gives you cashout which can
be any of the features, dond, or nothing.The good wins happen at cashout rather than feature climb,
I have never reached the top on either ladder but got big money 3 times and other good features at
cashout.On the flip side if you dont take any features it could skin you alive if its in a mean mood.
i played at 20p mostly but upped to 50p when it didnt give a feature for a while
I made £150 ish at those stakes.The game really is fun and a refeshing change.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back