Take Note and be warned your MAC is tracked

Jono... You're a rare breed on here if you listen to cogent arguments and then change your mind :)

I prefer, finally swayed :p

Indeed from my previous foil hat posts, rigged this, rigged that, rigged the other, there comes a time when common sense and facts have to prevail. To be fair to myself, the mind change was always going to happen eventually, my "rigged" posts always came after a bust out and were more letting off steam nonsense than fact based.

Evil losing streaks and featureless busts continually create 90% of this thought process for many others too I feel.

However coupled with your and many others persistence, in detail explanations and hard facts I, as seen and I mentioned a few pages back in this thread, have finally been convinced, no make that reassured.

It is the proof (or lack of) within the whole web, there has been nothing to back up these rants and theories, ever (which you also mentioned) which strongly helps.

Now that I have stepped over to the Dark Side, No laughing if they actually are rigged :p :p

Well I know one person that'll be chuffed at Jon's defection

200w.webp

Indeed from my previous foil hat posts, rigged this, rigged that, rigged the other, there comes a time when common sense and facts have to prevail. To be fair to myself, the mind change was always going to happen eventually, my "rigged" posts always came after a bust out and were more letting off steam nonsense than fact based.

Evil losing streaks and featureless busts continually create 90% of this thought process for many others too I feel.

However coupled with your and many others persistence, in detail explanations and hard facts I, as seen and I mentioned a few pages back in this thread, have finally been convinced, no make that reassured.

It is the proof (or lack of) within the whole web, there has been nothing to back up these rants and theories, ever (which you also mentioned) which strongly helps.

Now that I have stepped over to the Dark Side, No laughing if they actually are rigged :p :p
I told you to take more water with it Jono:).

Fair play to you man. As someone who has followed your posts over the years I know this is something you've felt quite strongly about. To be able to change your opinion after taking into consideration opposing views shows good character. Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back